Actually Upset

Guest Dunney77

I had got myself confused that the next Glastonbury was in 2012. I thought they were having a year off next year. As it turns out, I made a mistake and so it's already only half the time away than it was this afternoon, for me!! :rolleyes:

I was sad about it on the coach all day, but then on the last leg on the train back to bangor, I looked through every one of my mate's 700 photos on her digital camera, and put in some kinks on the old ipod, and i was cheered right up. Roll on 2011! :)

It was my 12th glasto and I've felt sad after every one, this year no exception. I just want it to last forever B)

I've taken this week off for the first time so I dont have to face reality so soon :ph34r:

Edited by Pipine

I am so tired, but I don't want to go to bed because I know when I wake up I will have to face work. I've also already started to panic about getting tickets for next year :-O

Seriously feeling very sad. I had a fantastic festival and made some great new friends. It's hard knowing I have 12 more months before I can do it again.

Im not to bad because at least theres one next year. This time next year i'd hate to think how i'll feel. Having to wait 2 years due to the fallow year. Its sickening even beginning to think of it .. Urrggghhhh :angry: :(

Feeling better now but the heat really got me down at times returning to the car and on way home. We stopped at services and confessed to my GF that it ranked amongst the worst days of my life! Drama! :rolleyes:

Hardly did any drugs either I think it was the UV radiation all weekend.

Unpacking everything today - bizarrely my parents made it their first Glasto this year (they're 60!!!) and they loved it. Already asked me about registering for Glasto 2011... and I had a shower in their campervan halfway through the festival which was great!

Little less hot next year would be good, however - and can anyone flatten the hill of death?! ;D

I usually don't feel that depressed because there is usually a holiday planned after Glasto but this year Glasto was my holiday and it's just incredibly depressing to think that there is nothing to look forward to afterwards.

Me and my friends are planning something prettey massive this summer a.k.a road trip round france massive. Not sure wether it's gonna come off though, will probably be an over imaginative teenage dream.

The come down on Monday morning was really bad. Stopped in the middle of the Pyramid field with our bags etc on the way to the bus station to contemplate. They were already dismantling the equipment and a group of litter pickers were out. A walk back onto the festival site to find a loo whilst waiting for the bus was worse.