Ticket Sales

Guest hitmanhague

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be tickets for sure.

Be v. sure however to enter the code SF78NE when buying tickets from the official Sonisphere website / SeeTickets because you will be entered into a v. special competition to win the complete luxury V.I.P Sonisphere experience.

Full details below !

Use special ambassador code SF78NE when purchasing tickets to win the

Ultimate Sonisphere Package. This package includes:

Rock Royalty Ticket Upgrades

Guest Bar Passes

Backstage Tours

Tons of Sonisphere Goodies

PLUS

**A Pair of Tickets to Sonisphere POLAND Including All Flights**

There is also a page on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sonisphere-Festival-UK-2011-Tickets/199513570064360

With a post your own Sonisphere photos section and more info if you want to add it !

Hope this helps xoxoxox

;)

PS - Anyone needing any help with Sonisphere related questions add the Facebook page and hit the wall up with a post. This code / promotion is a valid one. You need to make sure you enter it when purchasing your tickets !!!!!

Wrong. Ticketmaster are DL's main ticket seller because Livenation own ticketmaster. Whereas Sonisphere sell their tickets mainly through Seetickets (that's who it links you too on their website). Seetickets get the bulk of Soni tickets, and they had to get more pulled from elsewhere because they sold through them. Sales are apparently 60% up over last year and is on track to sell out - especially as the ticket buying momentum for festivals generally kicks in in the last 3 months.

From the Sonisphere website:

You can still get hold of 3 and 4 day festival tickets but the cold hard facts are that we are starting to sell out of some of the ticket types for this year’s Sonisphere, all ticket types are selling much faster than last year, and we thought we had better give you the heads up about that.

Already sold out are campervans, yurts and podpads and on the hotel packages we are down to a couple of rooms at the Novotel (the one almost on the site) and the Hanbury Manor (the really posh one).

Edited by ScottishMetalHead

Erm you do realise there will be more bands for the Friday - not mainstage but in the tents and such, good strong alternatives. I know Inme and Black Dahlia murder are doing bohemia on the friday (amongst many more TBA) and the strongbow and redbull and Jager line ups haven't even been revealed yet...Would you really sack the whole weekend because the half day friday isn't so great for you :S?

• 1 month later...

last year it was the 24th may and they released them the day of the announcement.

I still have my fingers crossed.

And if i was hosting a festival and wanted to up ticket sales I would also up sales by trying to convince any people waiting for a day ticket release to buy for the weekend. :P

the fact it hasn't sold out means it is still possible. :)