scottish fitba'

Guest ampersand

Another horrible result but hardly surprising. At least all the other teams near us lost as well and hopefully Celtic will gub St Mirren tomorrow (I feel dirty for saying that). Home against St Mirren in a couple of weeks is going to be a massive game, hopefully we won't be too far away by then.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from a scrappy second half for both teams, Hibs looked nigh on unbeatable today. Soft first half penalty but great attacking play to go ahead after 25 minutes, then kept Motherwell to only two shots on target, one disallowed, the other a very easy save.

I take back my initial impressions of Calderwood, the atmosphere in the East stand was electric today.

Brilliant, didn't even know about this meaningless friendly..

What is the point in it? And in bloody Aberdeen in a cold winters evening.. has it sold out? :lol:

In saying that, probably get the biggest crowd of the season at Pittodrie :P

Well I'm not surprised by todays result, I'm just glad it wasn't a doing. Next two games are massive against St Mirren and St Johnstone. We need to get something from these games to stay up. Aberdeen are looking shit but I'm sure they'll get a few wins soon and I doubt they'll be in a relegation fight at the end of the season. I still recon it'll be between us, St Mirren and St Johnstone and I'm still confident we'll stay up.

Well I'm not surprised by todays result, I'm just glad it wasn't a doing. Next two games are massive against St Mirren and St Johnstone. We need to get something from these games to stay up. Aberdeen are looking shit but I'm sure they'll get a few wins soon and I doubt they'll be in a relegation fight at the end of the season. I still recon it'll be between us, St Mirren and St Johnstone and I'm still confident we'll stay up.

Can't believe Mensing missed the penalty today :( I believe it's the first penalty miss of his career though!!

From what I can gather from today we were beaten by a very good Hearts side who are playing confidently and both goals were excellent so I'm not too downhearted. I think Aberdeen are in serious trouble though. They're performing just as badly as they were at the tail end of last season and their fans will put even more pressure on the team to do well- which could go against them. It'll be between 4 teams to go down IMO. I agree that the next 2 weeks are crucial for us though. Lose both and I dont see us coming back unless we get in some serious quality in January :(

threats and such are disgusting and the people responsible should be dealt with.

but how can anyone support imbeciles going on strike due to them being imbeciles? and liars, and defending said liars. the whole system is a joke.

end of the say though, people witter on too much about refs in the top leagues. we had a penalty given by the ref yesterday. then the ref overuled it and booked two players in the process. will anything be made of it? nope, cos we accept it and move on.

As poor as the referees are, the treatment they have been on the end of from Celtic is disgraceful.

Celtic have established themselves as a total stain upon Scottish football with all this nonsense by allowing Lennon to vent his spleen and ultimately become the type of manager that mirrors his playing career, a moaning irritating and irrational c**t. And thier f**king chairman can't keep his mouth shut either. They are disgusting organisation from top to bottom.

They are not playing well just now. Deflect, deflect, deflect. It is nauseating.

Scottish Cup fourth round draw

Aberdeen v East Fife

Berwick Rangers v Celtic

Dundee v Motherwell

Dundee United v Ross County

East Stirlingshire v Buckie Thistle

Falkirk v Partick Thistle

Hamilton Accies v Alloa Athletic

Hearts v St Johnstone

Hibernian v Ayr United

Inverness CT v Elgin City

Montrose v Dunfermline

Morton v Airdrie or Beith

Queen of the South v Brechin or Annan

Rangers v Kilmarnock

Stenhousemuir or Threave Rovers v Stranraer

St Mirren v Peterhead

The ties will be played on 8 and 9 January.