• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

Bridge, O'Neil, Ba, & Keane (on loan), hardly great, but if I'm honest probably better than expected. Only Behrami out. So far.

Can see at least one striker going out by the end of the day, hopefully not Piquionne, though is most likely.

Spurs? £38.5m? Ha ha

Bridge, O'Neil, Ba, & Keane (on loan), hardly great, but if I'm honest probably better than expected. Only Behrami out. So far.

Can see at least one striker going out by the end of the day, hopefully not Piquionne, though is most likely.

Spurs? £38.5m? Ha ha

so today is the 2nd most ridicilous day of the year then!

why do they leave it last minute? would it not make more sense to buy someone in the first week of january so that you've got an extra 3 weeks use of him and more time for him to become accustomed to the club?

Because players dont always act in the right way:

Fernando Torres, January 9th 2011 - "More than ever, we need to stick together. My head is in Liverpool and on helping save our season. I am professional and I always fulfil my deals. I haven’t considered leaving".

At least Torres hasn't gone as far as some others, and said his team mates are shit players (even if it's true in his case). :P

Welcome to Anfield Suarez!!

going by his scoring record in holland he could be the bargain of the year.

Then again, the other players that Liverpool have picked up from there in recent years have all performed at a much lower level in the Prem, so I'm not hopeful. :(

Liverpool need another striker, so from one angle I hope they get Anelka. Then again, I reckon he'll sulk if he ends up at Anfield again, so I don't really see that as the answer.

BBC have just said that Andy Carroll won't be going to Anfield, and for that I'm glad. While I'm sure he'll have a more than decent career, I see him as too one dimensional, a bit like Duncan Ferguson.

I'll reserve judgement for a while!

Collins is a good player but sadly spends too much time on the treatment table. Kovac you can have on a free and i'll even pay for his taxi fare to Stoke. Not heard any new news re Cole, but like I said earlier wouldn't be surprised if we let at least one striker go if the money's right. Noble won't be going anywhere until the club want him gone, and even then they'd have to use a crowbar to get rid of him.