WASHOUT

Guest Groupie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from theweatheroutlook.com

22/6 to 30/6

A lot of fine and summery weather is expected during the last part of the month. Temperatures should generally be above average across the whole of the country, and it may become very warm in the south for a time.

My face got sunburnt last year on the saturday,I did not really notice until random people started laughing at me in the early evening!

I had left my sunglasses on all day so when I took them off,I had a big white mark where they were and the rest of my face was lobster red!

I suppose being filled with beer and cider numbed the pain!

:P

I know glastonbury is big, but I didn't realise it had variable weather zones :P

Last year my memory is: Baking wednesday, I got sunburned and I'm dark skinned by nature, Thursday really nice, intermittent cloud, cracking storm early evening, rain in the night through to mid morning friday when the sun came out, pissed down for a bit late sunday night and again dried up pretty quickly.

I came back a cracking colour and pissed everyone at work off, as did my lobster shaded pale friend.

I reported this thread to the mods but they haven't deleted it yet. I have literally never been so offended by such atrocious language. It's bad enough that some don't self-censor the R word but to actually use the phrase "wash-out" (I feel wrong just typing it) makes my skin crawl.

My tips for the OP: Grow a spine, man up and strap on a pair. FFS.