Ticket Arival

Guest randy marsh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my email from See on the 20th May.

Got sick of waiting for DX to get their arses in gear so phoned them and arranged a pick-up from local depot.

Just got back from picking it up and there's no bloody car park ticket included.

Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!! It's never easy is it. :angry:

Still, at least i've got my ticket in hand. :)

Edited by pehaw

we had an email from seetickets saying they had been dispatched to DX and that they would email us with delivery information, but we never had anything from DX...I opened the envolope to check everything was in there and it was.

Received no email confirming when they would be delivered, but received an email confirming delivery had failed. Odd things is, they purportedly only deliver Monday-Friday 9-5. They were supposed to come to my work address (open for usual office hours), but they say delivery failed. Had they come between 9-5 there is no way the delivery could have failed as our desk is always manned. Ho hum. I don't care as long as they arrive tomorrow as promised!!

Posted this on the dispatchd thread but thought I would add it to this as well ... (I receive no emails from DX at any point btw)

Oh my god! What a day!

I rang DX this morning to be told they had never received my ticket from See. Rang See up before and they said they definitely sent the tickets to DX on the 26th of May and they would investigate and try and track down where the ticket had been lost, then ring me back.

Sat in waiting for the phone call back from them and... my tickets arrive.

Total shambles, but thank god my tickets have finally arrived :)

Got mine this morning - had no initial DX email, just one out of the blue saying I needed to urgently arrange "redelivery" - despite never having had any indication (no card etc) that they'd tried to deliver anything! Ah well, they're here now - complete with parking sticker and fine guide. VERY EXCITED NOW. :)

Got mine this morning - had no initial DX email, just one out of the blue saying I needed to urgently arrange "redelivery" - despite never having had any indication (no card etc) that they'd tried to deliver anything! Ah well, they're here now - complete with parking sticker and fine guide. VERY EXCITED NOW. :)

Everything seems to point to DX being useless c*nts. Heres my 2p worth.

No email to say tickets were being dispatched. Have been home all day, no knocks at the door. And we were listening out for the door as we were expecting another package as well. In fact, theres been someone in the house all day since Friday. Now i get an email saying 'we have tried to deliver, please rearrange.' Theres been no cards through the door either.

Ive rearranged for Thursday, but since im at work for half the day, and at home for the other, its a complete gamble as you cant choose a time of day. Ive gone for the work address, so fingers crossed. I hate these people with a vengeance already, and ive a horrible feeling this is only the beginning

Edited by jimmyk83

Mine has just arrived as a redelivery. 4.29pm, just as I was thinking 'I'd better give them a call as they promise to deliver between 9 and 5'. Door was hammered, and I mean HAMMERED by a gentleman whose English was virtually non-existent, he thrust an rather manky-looking envelope into my hands and when I jokingly pointed out my doorbell, he said 'look, you sign, yes' in a very aggressive way. Not exactly the same level of chatty, friendly customer service I expect from my postman, I must say...

Ridiculous..

I took a day off work today to wait for my ticket, and it didn't come!

I phoned up looking foranswers, they left me on perma-ring, then why i tried again, they hung up on me!

On a brighter note, 100 posts :)

Edited by Bobs

Well I thought I'd had the email from See but nothing from DX so gave them a ring, it took 4 phone calls and a total of over an hour on hold. Finally got through to someone who tried to transfer me back to the Glasto department but as they'd tried that before and the phone just rang for 10 minutes I pleaded with her and she finally relented to organise a re-delivery herself.

I'd planned on picking them up from their Leeds office but after first telling me that I couldn't do this she then said the Leeds pick up point is actually in Normanton which is actually in Wakefield and a good 15-20 miles outside of Leeds.

I'm out of the office most of the day so didn't want to get them delivered to work but as this is the only way I can get my hands on the tickets I've just had to get them delivered to here and hope that they find their way to the right place.

Absolute nightmare. I know Royal Mail have had their problems in the past but at least when they can't deliver it to you its usually pretty easy to pick them up.

Oh, and still no email from DX about the delivery

Edited by redmosquito

My boyfriend arranged for his tickets to be delivered on Friday and they didn't turn up. Then today he happened to be at home at midday and they were delivered then with no mention of the fact that they were two days late. Dx don't seem to be very reliable... Thank God he was at home and didn't end up with another one of those 'We missed you...' cards.

I'm out of the office most of the day so didn't want to get them delivered to work but as this is the only way I can get my hands on the tickets I've just had to get them delivered to here and hope that they find their way to the right place.