Ticket Arival

Guest randy marsh

Had an email from See on 25th May - then nothing.

Been in all day, popped out about 3:15 and daughter said they showed up a minute after I left, rang the doorbell, didn't wait, left a card and sprinted back to the car.

Fortunately my daughter was aware I was awaiting my Glasto tickets and legged after him so I now have the ticket at last !

But DX - what a bunch of cowboys !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They tried to deliver our tickets on Sunday morning,when we were out, no email sent either,i used there autmatic re-booking phone service and delivery is promised tomorrow !!!!!. Have had to take time off to accept delivery,which is a real pain. I was not at all happy with this as Glastonbury Web site made statment last week " Everone will get email before delivery". So i contacted them and told them my story and that i was not alone with this problem...They could not have been more helpful...i have had two emails from DX...and fingers crossed they will be deliverd as promised....

I know its not Glastonburys fault,lets hope next year they insist who ever.does the tickets sticks to the conditions of the contract

Wahoo!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

sorry to stick the knife in but my Gorgeous DX man just delivered my even more gorgeous Glasto tickets.

No Email either just watchin corrie and reading e feestival threads and ding dong there he was .

When i did ring dx though the other day they said it would be the 14 !!!! so dont leave the house for a moment,

I feel sorry for the folks who get no email notification of upcoming delivery and get no missed delivery card through their door.

edit: p.s. and for those like us who do not receive what they have paid for. Our delivery was missing our campervan ticket and See Tickets have been giving me the runaround since.

Hmm, well I'm on my 4th failed delivery now. First email, May 28th- failed delivery, I was on holiday. Try again on the 31st, no they don't do Bank Holidays (unless it suits them looking at some people's comments), they set another date at random themselves of the 3rd June. I won't be in, so I change it to Saturday. I wait in, constantly checking the tracker- my ticket goes from being on the road to delivery not successful. Yes, I was in the whole time. So I select to collect from a collection point today. I feel hopeful when I receive both an email and text at 5.30pm yesterday to say my tickets are awaiting collection (with a very shouty you must collect on this date as part of the message). So, I've just been to the collection point. Where are my tickets you say? Well not in my grubby paws!!!

Why did they send a text and email? They can't explain. What will they do about it? Nothing, I can keep coming to the office to see.

I calmly explain that I've had enough and they need to do something, as I can just leave my office every half an hour and walk up there. I'm very lucky that the office is walkable, but that's not the point. Now they suddenly are able to call couriers who are on route to ask them when they'll arrive. They weren't able to do this on Saturday to ask if they'd actually tried to come to my address. Of course he won't divert and come to my office in the spirit of customer service, given the inconvenience they've caused me.

Can I complain on their website? It seems not, I can compliment them, but not complain. Hmmm.

Useless gets, no email, no missed-delivery card, email this morning from See saying to arrange redelivery of our tickets. What the???

Have re-arranged for delivery for tomorrow to husband at work, I'm not holding my breath, apparently a note has been put on to ask for him (not me) and he'll have my ID, I'm the main ticket holder. So we'll see!

They better bloody had have the campervan tickets in there as well, or I'll release the wrath of a heavily pregnant woman on their backsides!

I must admit I am starting to worry slightly :( Our tix have not arrived...

The stangest thing though I was more concrned about my sis and bruv getting their tickets as I had them sent to our parents house in a tiny one horse village in't middle of no-where in N.Ireland, they are flying over here to london on the tue of festie week and thought if DX had not sent them we would be in a little bit of trouble, but they arrived via royal mail last week and my mum signed for them no prob!! so SeeTix must use royal mail for those far of remote places!!

now just a waiting game for ours to arrive to London!! Finger X-ed!!

Hmm, well I'm on my 4th failed delivery now. First email, May 28th- failed delivery, I was on holiday. Try again on the 31st, no they don't do Bank Holidays (unless it suits them looking at some people's comments), they set another date at random themselves of the 3rd June. I won't be in, so I change it to Saturday. I wait in, constantly checking the tracker- my ticket goes from being on the road to delivery not successful. Yes, I was in the whole time. So I select to collect from a collection point today. I feel hopeful when I receive both an email and text at 5.30pm yesterday to say my tickets are awaiting collection (with a very shouty you must collect on this date as part of the message). So, I've just been to the collection point. Where are my tickets you say? Well not in my grubby paws!!!

Why did they send a text and email? They can't explain. What will they do about it? Nothing, I can keep coming to the office to see.

I calmly explain that I've had enough and they need to do something, as I can just leave my office every half an hour and walk up there. I'm very lucky that the office is walkable, but that's not the point. Now they suddenly are able to call couriers who are on route to ask them when they'll arrive. They weren't able to do this on Saturday to ask if they'd actually tried to come to my address. Of course he won't divert and come to my office in the spirit of customer service, given the inconvenience they've caused me.

Can I complain on their website? It seems not, I can compliment them, but not complain. Hmmm.

What a shambles. I got the email saying they'd been despatched, then another a few days later saying they'd tried to deliver to my work on the Sunday and I hadn't been there! Managed to re-arrange delivery easy enough, but it's a bit much asking me to be in work on a Sunday!