Showers

Guest OSHmusic

Hi, Glasto first timer here:

Are there any showers at the festival and if so, are they hot? Do they cost anything and how easy are they to get to? Are there a lot of them?

Thanks for any replies.

The green peace field has showers and there always hot (Solar powered). Your not allowed to take your own soap in with you. They supply that eco shower gel. The showers are free but they do ask for a donation so i always chuck in a couple of quid.

They are well worth going to, the que for the ladies shower can be long and expect a wait of up to an hour, the mens que is shorter and i've not waited and longer than 20 minutes.

Its my thing i do on a Saturday Morning about 8am once i've had a shower then its off to breakfast and sorted for the day.

definately agree with the solar shower. We had one last year, and it was awesome, stood in the field, bikini, showering. I bought some eco shower gel so no harm done and happy days - no queue's and no trudging over the greenfields with a towel

Tons of babywipes too are essential

definately agree with the solar shower. We had one last year, and it was awesome, stood in the field, bikini, showering. I bought some eco shower gel so no harm done and happy days - no queue's and no trudging over the greenfields with a towel

Tons of babywipes too are essential