World Cup 2010

Guest Cardboard Box City

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that pisses me off is English fans are quikly to blame other things like managers and officials, when it's quite clear that the players themselves couldn't handle the pressure. If england's defence were tight and strong i could England winning this game but it was a shocking performance from the centre backs. Owell, atleast we're doing well in the rugby and cricket :P

f**k me--i`m hafl pissed --- me cock is shrivveled. me haed is done in.

O LORDY MAMA---not many of the previous post are saying just how UPSET people are. blame,blame ,blame...etc--I`m f**kin gutted... i`ve been out an smashed dow a fucin fence i`ve despise for 10months, i`ve deliberately pissed in my shorts and refused TUNA.

If somebody walked in me back door now and said "i`ll give yer 2 guinea if yer let me shove pork up yer earth socket"--- i`d willingly co-operarte. Honestly, i`m f**kin sick.

WHY--why didnt he have Lampard on from the start?

Upson? Upson the f**kin magnet, drawn away from his position...by what? A f**kin average Kraut.

I have never seen such a defence as that. Cappyella.. i firmly belive he done the groundwork,,,he is a knowledgeable man... i think the players didn`t foolow his instructions.

Qualification was almost impeccable... last few games experiment===yeah ok.

USA--well, not a disaster. Algeria...wtf??? Slovies---back to English pride,,, today... i just dont know. Capello shouldnt go imo.

Reality is--- the players,as a group are just not a good enough TEAM.

I fully abide with... like for like---who would you,on paper, swap with the Krauts? Maybe 1 or 2 at the most.

I am f**kin sick, cautioned for bustin a f**kin fence down...ME OWN f**kIN FENCE btw.... passion,piss on me floor,red wine,tequila,playing drums in the middle of the road... nobody cant say i`m not passionate...but i`m f**kin cryin me eyes out here.

den (the stuart pearce of efests)

f**k f**k f**k

(now i got to have a cucumber shoved up me arse by the kraut and recite The Mrtaphisical Poetry of Jon Donne with a west country lilt)

bassa... bassa

Before someone says it (probably Neil) but given the performances in the qualifactions (England scored more goals than any other EU team) England should of been pushing for Semis/Final and it wasn't just hype. It reminds me of Spain, always brilliant in the qualifiers but them under preform in the cup thanks to underpreforming supserstars from La Liga, until the Euro 08, I'm curious to see how if England will ever get it right like them.

I am worried our game is heading the same way as the Scottish game... Things need to change from the ground up... but it won't...

I think this is possibly the last tournament England will be considered likely contenders... There is little talent coming through and £££ talk in the Premier League to the detriment of the English game...

Its a shite state of affairs...

Edited by oafc0000

Are none of you f**king gutted? I am. If i had the money for gas---i would have used it last night. And i dont feel much better now---listening to 5Live and the inquest.

This "world class" thing is a bit of an anomally really isnt it? Its more of a perception, cos theres not enough games played worldwide to use as a parameter.

What i take it to mean is when looking at form--you would consider a player to be World Class.

Based on the above Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard & Cole would be World Class.

(why oh why wasn`t Lampard on from the start?).

I cant remember Lampard playing as he does for Chelsea in an Englang shirt.

Going back to `66 --we were a TEAM then...all together as one. Since then the whole system has made it fractious..and that is down to MONEY imo (but as I type, Dion Dublin is going beserk saying its nowt to do with money).

I really do think if that goal was allowed, we might have went on to win. At that exact point, the Germans were rattled and we seemed to move up a gear and concentrate more.

Of course, when that 3rd goal went in...we just slumped and I was begging for the whistle to go.

Me heads a shed, and i am really really gutted, but realsitic in knowing we just were not good enough. :(:(

den

Just a point... every one of that team yesterday...we have watched over the previous season on MoTD playing a magnificent game,scoring brialliant goals, being tactically aware---etc --the f**kin lot.

Based on that, they were (rightly) selected and we rightly had confidence in em.

But, and this is the point---- they just dont have the ability to play as a team. That is the problem. As individuals, they are good enough to get to the Semis...as a team, we just about reached where we deserved.

How can that change? The way the premiership is and with so many foreign players i cant see how.

i am really f**kin sick.

den