Ticket / Money / Help .....

Guest Runner

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I called SEE yesterday, they told me I had to wait until today, where a colleague will be contacting me to let me know what decision 'they've' made .... :P

It's crazy, I was merely asking when the refund date was, albeit in a slightly panicked way, but for them to refund my ticket 4 days after the refund date without confirming with me that this was what I actually wanted is completely beyond me.

But like another poster has already stated, if I 'lose it' with them on the phone it could cost me my ticket ....

Seriously???

Some good karma has to start coming my way soon. Apart from my kids, and passing my driving test in March, everything has seriously gone tits up this last 18 months ...

:P

old son just read this thread some one earlier said about getting a grant if you have kids then surly you will be eligible for one .

i dont know your situation but this may help http://www.government-grants.co.uk/gas-oil...ng-grants.shtml

any way good luck wot ever happens old son and i hope you find a way to go to glasto :P

old son just read this thread some one earlier said about getting a grant if you have kids then surly you will be eligible for one .

i dont know your situation but this may help http://www.government-grants.co.uk/gas-oil...ng-grants.shtml

any way good luck wot ever happens old son and i hope you find a way to go to glasto :P

I'm sure you'll get your ticket back, it's an obvious error. :P

On the subject of being skint, my best ever Glastonbury was 93. That year I had no ticket, no coat, no tent, and only £25 to my name. My best mate was with me and in the same boat (both of us had no jobs - who was in power then? Oh yeah, the Tories. Anyway, back to the point) and we had the best Glasto either of us ever had. We got in under the fence for a fiver (sorry, I know that was bad), found a £20 note within half an hour of being inside, found a very large unattended bag of weed on the floor on Friday night, found 4 cans of beer left in a ditch, and bumped into some friends who had a massive tent with loads of spare room to sleep in. And the weather was perfect.

So my rambling point is, don't worry about it. You're at Glastonbury, you're with 150,000 friends, it will be ace, and you've made the right decision. Boilers heat houses, but Glastonbury warms the soul. I know which one I think is more important :P

Get a bank loan for the boiler or use a credit card? That way you can pay it off in installments.

I'm sure you'll get your ticket back, it's an obvious error. :P

On the subject of being skint, my best ever Glastonbury was 93. That year I had no ticket, no coat, no tent, and only £25 to my name. My best mate was with me and in the same boat (both of us had no jobs - who was in power then? Oh yeah, the Tories. Anyway, back to the point) and we had the best Glasto either of us ever had. We got in under the fence for a fiver (sorry, I know that was bad), found a £20 note within half an hour of being inside, found a very large unattended bag of weed on the floor on Friday night, found 4 cans of beer left in a ditch, and bumped into some friends who had a massive tent with loads of spare room to sleep in. And the weather was perfect.

So my rambling point is, don't worry about it. You're at Glastonbury, you're with 150,000 friends, it will be ace, and you've made the right decision. Boilers heat houses, but Glastonbury warms the soul. I know which one I think is more important :lol:

Ok

Firstly a HUGE apology to SEE tickets. Turns out in my useless head, and during a particularly bad week, I did, in actual fact, send them a panicked email stating that 'I had to cancel my ticket', not 'When is the final refund date'.

But I love them, they are lovely, everyone should love them, THEY'VE GIVEN ME ANOTHER TICKET!!!

How I manage to survive from day to day as a fully grown adult / parent is truly beyond me.

Thanks for everything guys, and hey, SEE YOU AT WORTHY FARM!!!

Blimey, think I need to lie down after all that stress ..............

Peace x x x

JINXED!

Read this thread just before leaving work last night. Felt sorry for Runner but thought there was nothing I could really add that hadn't been said.

Got home - No heating. Seems that the control thingymebob either isn't telling the pilot light to light or the pilot light is buggered or something. Called our plumber who is having his van serviced today so will probably find out tomorrow how many squillions this is gonna cost me. f**ksticks!!

Sorry don't want to detract from Runners plight (I am in a slightly better position financailly so won't affect me going to Glasto. Still - bugger and all that).