CD Swap 2010

Guest FunkyDenz

St00ka, yours is now in the post. Pulpfan I recieved yours on Saturday and will be giving it a listen this afternoon in the office, also I have realised that I didnt put my name on my cd's but mine are the one's using the unimaginative Itunes cd cover artwork and with a couple of added extra things in the envelope

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my group, I have the CD's burnt but am out of ink on my computer so waiting for that to arrive. I got Halvin's but nothing from the other two?

CD Group 3

Broony

Spuddy09

London Tom

Harrow Strongbow

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

Well done 'Spuddy09' for being the 1st in our group # 3.. A very fine CD compiliation it is too. :D

Upon first glimpse of the track listing I thought "feck this is gonna be the same as a comp from 'London Tom' :P "

...But in addition to some current Indie favs theres also some gems that make me wanna see said artists too ;)

Ramragon & Piggypop, give me an address if you want your CDs. Ice Fatality, yours will be in the post Monday morning.

Dropping them round shortly.....