Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Hart Attack

Download Festival 2011

Well, if this year is anything to go by then that won't be the main stage line up, as it will be filled with a load of unknown bands/nobodies.

lol why has somebody even bothered?

Used this years logo aswell for next years poster.

Lame

Wowzor I'd love that line up, not enough random obscure metal and irellevent 80's bands no one asked for though :P.

But yeah, too many bands I like and too many high up in slots. And no Machine Head.

am i alone in thinking that Slayer would have to be swapped with Soundgarden? OR at least Have Soundgarden subbing Slayer? Its time they headlined!

am i alone in thinking that Slayer would have to be swapped with Soundgarden? OR at least Have Soundgarden subbing Slayer? Its time they headlined!

Is this lineup real or not? lol because if its not im gonna cry and if it is im gonna cry in happyness lol. METALLICAAAA!!!! please somebody reply to me. SOAD pretty good too. Skindred are good. saw them a few months ago.

Somebody please reply to me :P

Machine Head are getting quite full of themselves these days, there's no way they'd accept playing the 2nd stage - I'm pretty sure they wouldn't accept anything less than 3rd on the main stage.

The main and 2nd stages on the Saturday would never be allowed to clash metal bands like that, and I doubt Metallica will play.

i really dont need to attend ANOTHER festival with Metallica headlining.

metallica are gods

As a graphic designer I have to say thats a pretty good job! Much better than most you see!!!