F1 2010

Guest oafc0000

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great race today, felt sorry for seb, if i was him i would have been apocalyptically angry! webber shouldnt have crashed out where and wehn he did, wouldnt put my money anywhere other than alonso now. With his and the teams exerience of winning champ'ships they should see it out from here on in sadly

I'm behind Alonso all the way now. C'mon the Red team. I had a bit of a waver half way through the season after the Massa thing, but he's been driving brilliantly since then. Alonso won in his first race for SF, and now might bring home the championship in his first season with them.

And my Aunty is a Ferrari.

Funny that everyone was worried about the engine in the Ferrari going, and the Renault gives way. It's still a bit of a concern though.

I think LH vs. JB has played out about as I thought it would, with JB doing maybe a little bit better than I thought, although that's probably got as much to do with LH binning it a couple of times. It was always going to be difficult for him going into a team where LH is the chosen son - as Alonso showed in his first season - and JB has done well to be within LH's points. As I said at the start of the season, it'll show that JB isn't as bad as some people think and LH isn't as good as some people think.

Red Bull really have just shot themselves in the foot though. They really should have had this thing tied up a while back.

Edited by sifimaster

Just thought since you started this silly game you would be interested in the current head to head count...

Qualifying:

Hamilton 11

Button 6

Races:

Hamilton 10

Button 7

;)

With only two races to go that is victory for Hamilton I believe B)

Edited by Benj

The greatest of all time has to be Schumacher surely? Not the most popular driver I know but some of the stuff hes done (stuck in 5th gear in Spain in 94 and still finishing 2nd) etc is totally unique?

He reminds me of Stephen Hendry, not the most popular but “greater” than Ronnie when you look back at his career.

The greatest of all time has to be Schumacher surely? Not the most popular driver I know but some of the stuff hes done (stuck in 5th gear in Spain in 94 and still finishing 2nd) etc is totally unique?

He reminds me of Stephen Hendry, not the most popular but “greater” than Ronnie when you look back at his career.

Well, the cognoscenti say Clark, but it's impossible to compare across generations.

The thing about Senna was at the time you just didn't get the impression he was ever going to make a mistake, and people were terrified of him. I was sitting at Macleans watching him destroy the European Grand Prix in 1993, and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It stuck with me to such an extent that I got myself Senninha tat about ten years ago.

Edited by Benj