Best V for years?

Guest PaulDavis

when i listened to the guy announce it on the radio i would of said 'oh my god what an absolute crap lineup'

but the more i think about it the more im wishing it was August, its probably the best one ive been to since Foo Fighters headlined, but yeah i agree best lineup was '04 or '03! :P

Madness will be Madness

Best V for years?? Well obviously that depends on your taste and how long a memory you have. If you can remember as far back as 2008, then you'll recognise most of the acts from that year.

All I can say is I'm not going this year and will give it a miss like I did in 2005 when Scissor Sisters headlined - just looks like one big boring Line-up to me.

(but saying that most of this years line-ups do)

Edited by Toooly

I went for the first time last year and too be honest although it was a good weekend never really thought too much of the line up. However this year not all the acts have been announced yet and its already looking alot better than last years. Problem is going to have to decide whether to see Prodigy or kasabian which is gonna be a tough choice!

The KOL day is probably the best main stage line up I've seen at a V.... Courteeners-Editors-Weller-Phonics-KOL

Overall weekend though it's not the best, but certainly decent. Headliners are not as strong as a lot of the other years.

I think because im guessing Kings of Leon haven't started asking insane money and Kasabain are probably a cheap headliner that they've been able to book acts strong acts like Madness lower down. They've also probably been able to outbid Reading on acts like Editors, Florence, Doves etc

Im not expecting much from the future announcements, theres not many high spots left 4th down on main and 4th down on 4music are the two biggies left and im expecting them to be Rihanna and JLS

There could of course be some inspired picks in the Arena and Union though but they will be smaller acts

Best lineup since I went last year! :P

Fair play to you Mr Luckysalt, I bow down to your V Fest insider knowledge most of the time, and as a fellow Villa fan I hold you in high regard, make no mistake.

But you must agree that this years V is turning out to be shitter by the minute if your latest prediction turns out to be true - Who in the hell wants to see tat like Rhianna and JLS play a festival ??? You can catch them lot at your nearest BRMB (insert your own local tosh radio station) Party in the Park shows. All smiley teeth and "Whoop Whoops" and "Big-ups" all round. Reggie Yates will be compering next!

Like I've said previously , terrible line up!! - 70000 of you are wrong, and I am right. :P