Best V for years?

Guest PaulDavis

I like the line up and i'm gonna have a great time!

People are saying it's more or less the same as '08 but i had to pull out of that at the last minute.Plus it's much better in my opinion then last years line up even though i had a blinder then.

Roll on August!

I like the look of the line up so far.

Been wanting to see Madness, Plan B and Courteeners for a while. Peoples main issue with the headliners seem to be that they are big acts that are on the radio a lot. I think thats kind of the point.

Theres always the union stage and others if you want some less well known acts.

To be honest though the best addition we could have for the festival this year would be a bit of sunshine for a change

:P

Just found a vid from 2002. Not her. Rhianna Kenny or something???

Thats anal, very anal! (incidentally the name of the gameshow I pitched to ITV that they declined the option on...luckily, I then pitched it to Channel 5 and the series is due to start in the summer...)

I'm not gonna be buying a ticket this year. Lots of good alternative bands were listed on the poll but instead we've got a bunch of crap bands which will probably be forgotten about in a couple of years time.

On the old line ups I see you guys had Pavement, Sonic Youth, Pixies, Blur and more proper decent bands. This year you got Cheryl Cole headlining the arena. I don't really need to mention any more names.

I think I'll stick to Glasto this year and see how the V line up is next year. You guys enjoy yourselves when your there though :P