Please help me with my Glastonbury Dissertation

Guest dawnhumphreys

Hi,

My name is Dawn Humphreys and I am a student studying at the University of Derby, Buxton. I am currently conducting primary research for my independent study: ‘A critical study analysis into the changing factors that motivate consumers to attend Glastonbury Festival’. It would be greatly appreciated if you have ever attended Glastonbury Festival or have an interest in it, that you could take less than 5 minutes of your time to fill out the survey by following the link below.

All data submitted will be anonymous and none of the information provided will be passed on to second or third parties. You can withdraw from the study by not completing the survey, however, once it is finished, I will be unable to extract your answers because as mentioned before, all responses are anonymous.

By following the link below, you are confirming that you are over 16 years old, and consent to your answers being used in this research project.

If you have any further queries or would like to see a copy of the final report, please don’t hesitate to contact me at d.humphreys1@unimail.derby.ac.uk

Thank you for your time,

Dawn

[Link removed. Research period completed]

Thanks again for your help!

Edited by dawnhumphreys

Done. Rather enjoyable. Got me rather excited for this years shenanigans.