Milk

Guest rischbrit

Pretty sure there are tractors with trailers that head out pretty early most mornings and drive around site. Other than that you have to get up yourself and head to Babylon and buy some from the 24 Hour Mart or the Milk Bars/Stalls that are dotted about. I think...

There are still milk trucks that go around the site in the morning. I've been using them every year I've been, 12 in a row now.

There are also 'official' stalls amongst the concession stands, the most prominent being on the walk away from the pyramid if you exit to the left whilst facing the stage - the stall is located just where there is a bloody big tree splitting the main walkway.

• 3 weeks later...

They come around quite early in the morning with a big tractor truck, Milk, Juice and Yoghurts on board, not sure if anything else. they shout so listen out !

• 1 month later...