Campervan field, anyone else in a VW?

Guest Cannock Albion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I borrowed A VW from a mate for a fest last year but I was disappointed as it was really a small tent on wheels. However I was really taken with the trailer tent of our neighbours and ended up buying one which will have its first real outing at Glasto 2010. We'll be in Campervan West.

iwsxmu.jpg

Interested to see what space is in the campavan fields? as it is limited in numbers. Is it more civilised than the campsites for pitching trailer tents or is it basically a free for all; I guess its the latter. Also is there flushing loos etc there

I will be part of the gang with grumpyhack so better get drilled on constructing I think! - Worth it in the end I think

I will be there in my VW - having spent years in tents its the only way for me now. It misses the 24 hour full on experience to be fair - when you get back to base its quiet - but its outweighed by comfort and convenience (comfort required by my age !) I do pitch a "day tent" on site for the post midday Pear cider slumber - and a decent option for sleep overs as well - truly the best of both worlds..cant wait..

This'll be our first year in the van so we have no idea how long it will take, we're going to set off Tuesday morning and just bimble down, you can't rush in a VW then it just depends on when the gates open where we camp, either at the festival or somewhere nearby.

We should do a VW cruise onto the site!