LOST Season 6 !

Guest tori1607

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the actress was busy, but its a sign that the timeline is changed more than just the plane not crashing, if the station was never build ~30 years ago, there's ~30 years of flow on effects. Also it could have changed desmond's past as well to put him on the plane, or he could simply still be moving through time himself...

apparently someone from heroes was the original pilot, but doesn't appear in the new series. though his voice was used. he was obviously too busy to film. what's happened to michael, walt, ana lucia, ecko, hurleys burd etc. be good to see them all again. was glad to see charlie back, if only very briefly

Edited by ampersand

Wow! That was kinda cool but very confusing! :P

I think when 'evil' Locke said it was nice to see Richard out of those chain it was because Richard was on Black Rock (which crashed when Jacob/Man in Black was on the island) so Jacob and Richard made a deal, Richard would be his helper (as he connected with the island) in return for not aging. However now Jacob is dead it means Richard can age?

I am also loving how most of the Losties are bumping into each other on the 'alternative reality' where they don't crash. Gonna be interesting to see if fate mirrors itself in any other way.

Oh and i so wanted to give Sawyer a hug, he looked so sad in this episode.