eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2010

Guest Chazeboy

jus want to say thx again to all involved in this, and even bigger thx to the organisers (chaz, norain, hogga)

was a great way to kick the week off for me :) (pun intended)!

am a bit gutted to see it wont be happening again, but still, cyaz all at the cider bus meet ;)

PEACE, 2/Z (eng center half rock) !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus want to say thx again to all involved in this, and even bigger thx to the organisers (chaz, norain, hogga)

was a great way to kick the week off for me :) (pun intended)!

am a bit gutted to see it wont be happening again, but still, cyaz all at the cider bus meet ;)

PEACE, 2/Z (eng center half rock) !

Hi guys

I have just seen this and am absolutely gutted. I had so so so much fun playing for the England team and would just like to say thank you to hogga, chaz and everyone else involved. Thank you for all your hard work and making Glastonbury 09 one that will stick out for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

Thanks once again and I will try to make the meet this year. However if you remember the state I was in this year you will know why I can’t promise anything!!!!!

i will be there at some point im sure :rolleyes: