The Beatles

Cardboard Box City

Yes he was. He was just making a comeback after a few years being a house husband when he was shot.

Comeback was inspired by Coming Up by Macca apparently. He thought it was great and it also annoyed the shit out of him that Macca had written something he really liked.

I think he'd have made some brilliant tracks somewhere down the line, even though he wouldn't have shelled out songs like Paul (who has basically produced more songs every year than Madonna has produced stolen poor children and generally acted the f**king skanky bitch she always has been).

Corrected for you.

he could be doing shows with Paul.... :P

Yeah, and Ringo.

On a side note, the last time John and Paul really hung out was about 1976 I think, when Lorne Michaels made an offer on Saturday Night Live to get the Beatles back together. He offered them $3000 live on air. Paul was in the Dakota building with Lennon at the time and were watching it on tv. They both decided to go down to the studio there and then, they got up, had their coats on and were on the way and decided not to at the last moment. Imagine how cool that would’ve been! :P

Edited by The Nal

Comeback was inspired by Coming Up by Macca apparently. He thought it was great and it also annoyed the shit out of him that Macca had written something he really liked.

Corrected for you.

Good correction. Your edit was much better. Cheers.

I'm convinced John and Paul would have buried the hatchet and made another record together. Ah well - so many 'what ifs' ruined by some stupid fat c**t with serious issues and a gun. :P

They're a bit too populist for my taste :P

They only really play 1 and thats about it, which is good, but I like less common stuff. Saw them at Glastonbury over going to see the Who, never regretted it.

They wouldn't be my choice really, I'm not even a massive Beatles fan to be fair. But a free gig with friends sounds like a great Christmas present to me :P

Good correction. Your edit was much better. Cheers.

I'm convinced John and Paul would have buried the hatchet and made another record together. Ah well - so many 'what ifs' ruined by some stupid fat c**t with god and a gun. :P

corrected :P

Edited by Tugger2k

• 3 weeks later...

One of my most favourite Beatles songs probably isn't that well known, I think it's called Her Majesty, It's a really short song (I think from Abbey Road) and it has very little instrumentation, but it's short and sweet :P The lyrics are as follows:

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl

But she doesn't have a lot to say

But she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot

But I gotta get a bellyful of wine

Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeah

Someday I'm going to make her mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...