Thank you to the E-fest people

Guest Scouse Andy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the cider bus meet but didn't chat to many efesters simply because I wasn't sure who was who. I did see Lucious Lucy and said hi, and I recognised Rufus but for some odd reason didn't introduce myself, think I was a bit overwhelmed at the crowds at the time so stuck to people I already knew :lol:

It was good to meet up with you guys again, it was great meeting the lovely teenagers you all so bloody young and good looking grrr. Great to meet Al finally, thanks Lucy for being so organised mate your a bloody star xx

Gutted I missed so many people by being so late, big hugs to Neil, Kizzie, TSU and Greenfairy who I didn't get to see.

See you all again in 2010 xx

I was comparing this year to my pre-efests years, especially the bad one I had in 2004 when I was just camped with a mate and my head was in a bad place. In summary, you're all great. Particularly liked bumping into random efesters whilst walking between A & B. Chaze & NoRain, we were like magnets in that respect :P

Thanks in particular also to those in camp Friday morning when I was not happy about the rain, just for engaging me and calming me down (you probably didn't realise the calming effect you were having, but I was not happy with the impending wet weekend and being towed out of the car park :lol: )

Gutted I missed so many people by being so late, big hugs to Neil, Kizzie, TSU and Greenfairy who I didn't get to see.

didnt meet a huge amount of you at the footie game/meet, due to havin other peeps to meet ect, but was chuffed to meet who i did :) special mention go's to scudetto_boy who i had planned to meet before but didnt know he was an efester :lol: or the fact i was in last year as well :lol:

Just have to echo everyone else in saying huge thanks for another amazing year. Glasto just keeps getting better and better for me and that's due in no small part to the fact that I'm spending more and more time with you lovely people.

Was fantastic to be down from the Monday, see everyone at The Rifleman's on Tuesday, be around the Triangulites for the fest and see everyone at the meets. Big hugs and thanks to everyone I met/spoke to/bimbled around with/laughed my ass off with/had barrier spaces saved by (:) ) - you made this year a very special one.

Will definitely see you all again next year :lol:

btw Lucy - I still have something of yours in my car - think it's a blanket or something? (haven't unpacked it fully yet). Want me to put it in the post?

Your empty Can O' Gin is still kicking around in the passenger footwell too :lol:

Once again I don't have a clue who I met as I was a tiny bit drunk both evenings... But it was enjoyable nevertheless.

btw Lucy - I still have something of yours in my car - think it's a blanket or something? (haven't unpacked it fully yet). Want me to put it in the post?

Your empty Can O' Gin is still kicking around in the passenger footwell too :lol:

A BIG THANK YOU and hugs to all of who I managed to meet, drink, smoke and play pickup glowsticks with!! I was sooo bad with names as it was overwhelming the number of people that I always say hi to.

Al, Paul, Rufus, a handful of Christophers, Nyika, Harriet, Nina, Lucy, Sam, Pat and everyone else chilling at the tipi/gazeebo area, it was a pleasure.

A post-Glasto meet would rock!!

IT'S A RAVE!!
Edited by london_ajay

Ahhhh...is it black, fleecy and a bit like a sleeping bag? If so...then that explains where that went! I thouht it had got lifted from the campsite! Doh! Erm...hold on to it for the mo...and bring it to t he October meet wherever it ends up!

It was good to meet up with you guys again, it was great meeting the lovely teenagers you all so bloody young and good looking grrr. Great to meet Al finally, thanks Lucy for being so organised mate your a bloody star xx

A BIG THANK YOU and hugs to all of who I managed to meet, drink, smoke and play pickup glowsticks with!! I was sooo bad with names as it was overwhelming the number of people that I always say hi to.

Al, Paul, Rufus, a handful of Christophers, Nyika, Harriet, Nina, Lucy, Sam, Pat and everyone else chilling at the tipi/gazeebo area, it was a pleasure.

names that spring to mind:

superfly (rich)

rich

pat

chocky

sam

lucy

katster

nina

crisscross

jamiejc

greenfairy

rapid (rabit!! haha)

alcatraz

paultm

rufus

mandy pants

Nyika

wee insomniac

crazyangel

the dude

the lost girl

theres a HELL of alot more...its still coming back to me...ill keep updating my list lol

Edited by Rachie

Just chuck my twopenneth in - spent time with some truly wonderful peeps and met some more at various different places. It was my first Glasto for a while and I got a bit carried away with trying to see stuff - will definitely be spending more time just loitering and chilling at CT next year and less time tiring my aged bones out and trying to see everything. With the Avebury trip first, it was undoubtedly the best 9 days I'll have this year and the whole experience just confirmed that my best festivals are those spent with e fest people. Thank you one and all :angry: ;):)

Just chuck my twopenneth in - spent time with some truly wonderful peeps and met some more at various different places. It was my first Glasto for a while and I got a bit carried away with trying to see stuff - will definitely be spending more time just loitering and chilling at CT next year and less time tiring my aged bones out and trying to see everything. With the Avebury trip first, it was undoubtedly the best 9 days I'll have this year and the whole experience just confirmed that my best festivals are those spent with e fest people. Thank you one and all :angry: ;):)