The worst cat & mouse game ever

Guest fumps

Hi peeps i'm still new here, so hello & i just wanted to share with you my fresh random news.

I work for a very Chemistry heavy company & my boss is a total MD, he barks at people, has a vile temper & judges people by the way they act.

Anyway i've just found out he's going to Glastonbury this year ......erm i have no idea why as it's not his scene at all......now i'm crapping myself about the chance (And knowing my luck it will happen) of bumping into him in a lets say less than respectable state....gulp :D

I never drink with people at work simply because i keep my working & playing life apart.....arrgggghhhh

I'm not sure if this is a rant or what, but why ?

why me ?

for the love of god whhhhhhyyyyyy??

:lol:

***sorry gets off my knees***

Hi peeps i'm still new here, so hello & i just wanted to share with you my fresh random news.

I work for a very Chemistry heavy company & my boss is a total MD, he barks at people, has a vile temper & judges people by the way they act.

Anyway i've just found out he's going to Glastonbury this year ......erm i have no idea why as it's not his scene at all......now i'm crapping myself about the chance (And knowing my luck it will happen) of bumping into him in a lets say less than respectable state....gulp :D

I never drink with people at work simply because i keep my working & playing life apart.....arrgggghhhh

I'm not sure if this is a rant or what, but why ?

why me ?

for the love of god whhhhhhyyyyyy??

:lol:

***sorry gets off my knees***

perish the thought! People should be judged only by how fantastic they think themselves to be, and anyone disagreeing and judging them on what they do and not what they'd be liked to be thought of as doing should be shot.

:rolleyes: :angry:

He's not going there to check up on you, and will probably be too busy enjoying himself to be keeping an eye out for you.

As other people have said he'll probably be induging in a couple of shandies or what ever his poison happens to be.

You seem the one judging him.

Just wear a disguise :angry:

hopefully you WILL then bump into HIM off his face and you can get Video footage which you can potentially use if he does become an arse back at work.

I would never suggest blackmailing him with it but some might :rolleyes:

What a fantastic opportunity could present itself.

You're worried he might catch you in a less than favourable state. Look at it the other way. What if you catch him in a rather embarrassing state and you with your camera in your hand. Now, about that promotion.....

Maybe, just maybe, you are judging him unfairly just because he's authority in your world. My view is that within the festival everyone is cool and should be treated as such.

Besides, the boss sees you off your nut? "too many ciders that day" is as good an explanation as could ever be needed, no one judges people for drinking a bit too much on holiday/at a festival, hell it IS expected!

Yeah dont worry. I have known people who have gone too and have never bumped into them.

DO NOT let these thoughts change your festival!

If he does see you in a way you are not keen on then so what - you are outside work. And if he judges you on the way you act at Glasto then more fool him as Glasto is about expression, fun and washing away the 'everyday' grime of life and just chilling out.

Sounds like you know this dude well enough to make comments about his vile temper (etc) and so I understand if you are worried and even though I know you will - you should not be looking over your shoulder at Glasto as the chances of bumping into him are tiny.

Anyway, just keep your trusty camera on you - you may even see him running around in a pink skirt and mumbling something about the laylines interfering with space signals from his home planet. If thats the case... snap away on your cameras shutter and smile.

Don't worry!

I have been to festivals twice when my bosses have been. Both times I have bumped in to them and they have been in a far worse state then me.

Each time when I returned to work I had a much better relationship with them. AND had some one to glastobate with it will be fine, its Glastonbury :lol: