The worst cat & mouse game ever

Guest fumps

The first time he went, one of my mates, a high powered international accountant, was worried about telling his company that he was going to Glasto so he simply sent round an e-mail explaining that he'd be on annual leave.

On getting back he couldn't stop Glastobating about what a great time he'd had. and word got round. His street cred rose (he wasn't just a serious boring accountant) and he then discovered that the company MD went every year.

Now he sends an e-mail round telling everyone that he won't be available for the last week in June BECAUSE HE'S AT GLASTONBURY.

It could be the making of your relationship with your boss.

Glastonbury is MASSIVE and the chances of bumping into him are minimal...

but if you really are worried i'd go with the disguise idea :D

nobody looks twice at people dressed up at glastonbury get a wig and some fake glasses or something. could be really fun as well ;)

I wore a different wig each day last year and when i got home and looked at my photos realised i'd been partying with the same strangers (new friends) on 2 separate nights.. they were in fancy dress so was i. we did the whole introductions thing twice and it never clicked lol

I have coffee all over my keyboard because of this thread.

you set of stars....your right i should stop worrying. I just have that kind of luck, been there before & looked out for someone who i know is down there & only bumped into them at the end when we were loading up the car we were gutted we missed each other.

But the only person in the bloody world i DO NOT want to bump into & i can tell sods law will jump up & nick me lighter at the worst possible time lol.

I've been to Glasto loads of times and bumped into employees most years. At first I was always worried what theyed think seeing thier boss (me)in a total state. However now I'm more relaxed about the whole thing, and quite enjou sharing a cider or smoke with them there. I bet your boss is more worried about it than you! :)

Yeh i have gotten over the shock, if i do bump into him I'll tell him i have to rush because i'm dead.......ha that will confuse him

THis is a guy who sacked an employee who he suspected had "Taken an F"

no word of a lie...........i will wear sunglasses & tbh i doubt he'll recognise me anyway