Whos still waiting for tickets?

Guest mrfunk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the tracker, which Ive been visiting about 10 times a day for the last however many days, my ticket was dispatched yesterday! :O:)

But I'm in work today so I won't be in when the postie tries to deliver them! B):)

So I'll have to go the post office tonight and collect them! Woo Hoo! :):)

Day of highs and lows for me.

Heard postie drop something through my door this morning to find a 'sorry we missed you' card. Had to wait the agonising 3 hours before I could head to the post office to see if it was my Glasto tickets after all :D

When I got to the post office and negotiated the lunchtime rush, had the joyous news that my tickets had finally arrived today along with a car park pass!! :) though on a slight downside there was no fine guide or campervan ticket in the envelope :P

The day got decidedly worse though when I got back to the car to find that some t0055er had driven into my wing mirror and smashed it to pieces B)

Had to crack open a chilled bottle of brothers when I got home to relax. :(

Starting to feel a little better now though, after all, 3 weeks today I'll have finished work and will be packing to head to GLASTO in the morning!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

still in stock, waiting to be dispatched.

i'm normally good at patience, but my mum got her's weeks ago. i've been away at the sunrise festival the last week and really thought they'd be here yesterday when i got home. i paid in full within 10 minutes of tickets going on sale, way back last year, so it is niggling that folk who paid just weeks ago have their tickets already!

Still waiting but not worried. For some reason we are always last, despite buying them straight away.

This seems early this year. Usually ours arrive as we are getting in the car to go to Pilton but this year with everybody I know having had there's for weeks then maybe.... Just maybe ours will arrive this week.

Edited by Arronbury

I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET - I HAVE MY TICKET.

Phew .............. :angry: :angry: :(