what act has the worst slot

Guest srvman

Noisettes.

Great, fun band (a more credible, talented version of the Ting Tings) but nobody in their right mind can miss Madness.

Maybe the sort of act that could pop up at the Guardian Lounge or one of the smaller TBC slots at the park or Sunday afternoon Queen's Head?

If Ting Tings had such success after last years JP performance it would be a shame for Noisettes to not get the exposure when they're fantastic in comparison.

crosby stills and Nash sandwiched between Dizzee Rascal and Kasabian is odd, can't imagine there'll be a responsive crowd for that, CS & N would be much better on jazzworld, I reckon.

+1 and +1

can't believe the ting tings though, only have one song and the rest of them are only slight various of that one!!!! :)

(disclaimer: this is mearlymy opinion and I am aware that there are people who actually like them!! :()

There really doesn't seen to be any flow to the stages, its like the line up has been drawn out like the fa cup.

I know some bands can only play certain days but you would have thought they would have tried to some thought into it.

Saying that i'm over the moon with the line up, from when the music starts there is not one time a band isn't on I would like to see, lots of walking from stage to stage though, at least it means I can always walk via the brothers bar :)

Not that I'm a huge fan or anything, but I'm suprised The View are playing so low down on The Other Stage. At least since their second album went to number 1. They're playing below Friendly Fires, Lady Ga Ga, and the Ting Tings!