A good reason to buy the Sun

Guest Pear_Cider

I've just discovered today that the Sun newspaper is printing a voucher every day this week which gets you £5 off shopping when you spend thirty quid at Morrisons.

Now, my local Morrisons is still selling festie strength Brothers at 4 for £5 so I can get 24 bottles for £30 and only pay 25 quid!! I think this is bargainous :rolleyes: The voucher today is valid for next week (1st to 7th June) and the one tomorrow is valid for the following week etc. I assume that the voucher for yesterday and Monday were for the weeks preceeding. I plan to stock up on festie juice and transfer it into 2 litre plastic bottles the day before we set off so I have a good supply. (This won't stop me attending the Cider Bus meet on Wednesday).

By the way..in no way do I advocate reading the aforementioned publication...just strip out the cider tokens and recycle the rest :lol:

Much love

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I thank you Pear for sharing this with us, I gotta say that in my view there is no good reason to buy The Scum.

Yeah, I know people have heard all this before blah blah blah, but I have not touched a 'Scum' in the last 20 years and it will stay that way. :rolleyes:

But yeah, kudos for letting the community know about that offer, nice one.

Fantastic responses from all of you here.

As an avid fan of Liverpool, whether you be a fellow supporter or just supportive of the cause, thank you for standing with us in our ongoing quest.

Bless you all.

Justice for the 96.

YNWA

ALL copies of The Scum should be put in 1 massive pile and a bunker-busting missile dropped on the whole lot.

Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20(101).GIF

(sorry to go OTT folks but it is something I feel very strongly about and glad to see so many sensible and supportive posts).

MrPloppy :D

Edited by Mr Ploppy

My apologies to those of who have long-held beliefs never to buy this publication. When I posted this thread I was aware that many people were passionate about what paper they read and would never buy another one. However, I felt it only fair to alert those without such strong opinions that they could save themselves some money. I certainly never meant to cause offence.

My apologies to those of who have long-held beliefs never to buy this publication. When I posted this thread I was aware that many people were passionate about what paper they read and would never buy another one. However, I felt it only fair to alert those without such strong opinions that they could save themselves some money. I certainly never meant to cause offence.
Edited by staggerlee

Yet more perspective from the City of Grief, sorry I mean culture.....

Buy whichever paper you want, editors, journalists get stuff wrong, more important places to vent your anger in this case....

*Dons tin hat.