*The Best Festival Headliner In The World*

Guest james915

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bigger" is f**king subjective.

Led Zep could reform again and have another 100,000,000 trying to get tickets for their shows and become "Biggest"

KOL's album came out nearly a year ago and is still No.2 in the album charts, all the singles have charted veryyy highly, No.1 & No.2, compared to Oasis whose album and singles VERY quickly faded away, KOL are "Biggest",

Oasis sold out all those ridiculous outdoor shows, they're "Biggest"

The Rolling Stones have a fan base that spans ridiculous amounts of decades, races, genders, they're "Biggest".

This thread is fantastic - the varying opinions has me iin stitches!!!

Points like comparing record sales between American artists who have been around 30 years to British artists that have been around 15 years is pointless and proves nothing, but entertaining none the less...!! (Plus Cliff Richard out sells all of them, so maybe he should be headliner).

I think all this thread shows is how fantastic the difference of opinion is on here, and love or hate V, it provokes more heated discussion than other festivals!!!!

This thread is fantastic - the varying opinions has me iin stitches!!!

Points like comparing record sales between American artists who have been around 30 years to British artists that have been around 15 years is pointless and proves nothing, but entertaining none the less...!! (Plus Cliff Richard out sells all of them, so maybe he should be headliner).

I think all this thread shows is how fantastic the difference of opinion is on here, and love or hate V, it provokes more heated discussion than other festivals!!!!

"Bigger" is f**king subjective.

Led Zep could reform again and have another 100,000,000 trying to get tickets for their shows and become "Biggest"

KOL's album came out nearly a year ago and is still No.2 in the album charts, all the singles have charted veryyy highly, No.1 & No.2, compared to Oasis whose album and singles VERY quickly faded away, KOL are "Biggest",

Oasis sold out all those ridiculous outdoor shows, they're "Biggest"

The Rolling Stones have a fan base that spans ridiculous amounts of decades, races, genders, they're "Biggest".

The original poster was talking about Oasis being the "Best Festival Headliner in the World" so you pointing out what I said, that related directly to the topic, was irrelevant.

In fact, lets close the message board, everythings irrelevant.

No need for discussion or debate is there :(

I love the Killers but have to agree that Leeds last year was shocking went to watch Manics after 20mins of Killers soooo bad

I thought they were good in 07 but I've seen them 4 times now and even though I like them as a band and do enjoy gigs go to (par leeds last year) I really don't think they are exceptional live tbh but I suppose if u really love them and are drunk enough u will enjoy them regardless... :D

Only reason disappointed Oasis are headlining is cos seeing them in June anyway and would have prefered some different at V but there u go me seeing MGMT instead as enjoyed them last year so why not!!!

Best band I've seen live is GnRs and i can safely say we won't be seeing these guys at V :(