who would you like as fr tent headliner?

Guest thetime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear and Bon Iver would make three excellent headliners. Maybe Death Cab for Cutie.

Stellastarr, Art Brut and Hot Hot Heat would all be welcome too.

Would also like to see:

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead

Asobi Seksu

The Breeders

Caribou

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

Sons & Daughters

Those Dancing Days

The Von Bondies

1990s

Personally i think Black Lips will be one of the headliners, I'd put money on it.

Got a nice following in this country and a huge back catalog. Good Bad Not Evil and 200 Million Thousand got awesome reviews from all the 'right' places (NME, Pitchfork, Observer etc etc...). They've gained a considerable amount of popularity over the last couple of years, endless touring of weird countries, their infamous Heaven gig in London and getting chased out of India by the Tamil police.

They said to NME that they 'thought' they were playing but short of opening the mainstage (which would be horrible) I can't see anywhere else where they could play. Spoke to both Jared and Cole in Liverpool after their gig about 2 weeks ago and they said they would be back over in England later on in the summer and that they were sure they were playing R/L.

In my opinion they would be the best out of every headliner. Proper amazing live band.

I think Black Lips are a dead cert to headline one night - please please please friday. One of the best live bands I have ever seen.

I think Okkervil River could headline one night too. They are in the UK at the beginning of september - so they'll be around.

Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear and Bon Iver would make three excellent headliners. Maybe Death Cab for Cutie.

Stellastarr, Art Brut and Hot Hot Heat would all be welcome too.

Would also like to see:

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead

Asobi Seksu

The Breeders

Caribou

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

Sons & Daughters

Those Dancing Days

The Von Bondies

1990s