who would you like as fr tent headliner?

Guest thetime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How shite.

Definately not getting a ticket now.

3 Headliners with 5 albums between them, two of the bands having just released their debuts.

Joke.Com

Could atleast had Black Lips headlining one night, much more deserving then any of the headliners

I also find it annoying that the lock up runs for 2 days and they didnt have the common sense to put the blackout, bring me to the horizon and atreyu (who could all have played in the lock up) on the one lock up free day. To be honest i dont think these bands belong on the festival republic tent but if they are put there surely it would be better to aim for a bit of a variety.

Although slightly Biffy biased, I think Marmaduke Duke are pretty original, and actually a bit of a mini coup for the festival. The contrast between their two albums is huge, although if you've only heard a bit of the latter I'd imagine you'd think bthey are a bit of a pop affair. The band have also only ever done 2 tours, never played a festival and are likely to disappear again for a few years after the summer when Biffy start promotion for the next record.

Can't comment on most of the others in the lineup as I havn't heard of many, agree that it does lack a slightly more established underground act