Who will be announced this week?

Guest RaymondM

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was supposed to be 11am, then 7pm and now twitter just says 11 (no am or pm) but that update was after the 7pm one...

dunno why I really care, I bet they just announce the Lostprophets which will be the most underwhelming piece of news ever.

well spotted, i wonder why they haven't put those stories up yet. Roll on 11pm, i was skeptical at before 7 whether they would announce it then. Cure and LP but please god dont put the cure on at the same time as Radiohead

Apparently there's summat about the lack of 'rock day' in NME this week.

http://www.nme.com/magazine

Dunno if this means anything with regard to who's gonna be announced tonight, 'cos a lot of peeps seem to think that tonight's announcement may be the rock redeemer......

....Or maybe NME are just trying to shift units by making a story out of very little again....

Apparently there's summat about the lack of 'rock day' in NME this week.

http://www.nme.com/magazine

Dunno if this means anything with regard to who's gonna be announced tonight, 'cos a lot of peeps seem to think that tonight's announcement may be the rock redeemer......

....Or maybe NME are just trying to shift units by making a story out of very little again....

I have no idea, as I said and I'm sure we all know, they do like their fabrications. I may or may not have bought an issue a few months ago on the knowledge that it had a little something about Blur in it - this turned out to be an interview given - and printed - in f**king NME - several months previously!

I think that all you can trust that they print is the actual solid line-up info. Names, nothing more.

Eek! :D