Petshop Boys

Guest Arronbury

Can anyone shed any light on what happened to the initial Petshop Boys Rumour.

1st I saw it was on their Wiki page months and months ago.

I think it was SR on efestivals then it dissapeared and I can't find why.

Now back again!

I've searched the forum but can find no news.

Thanks

Edited by Arronbury

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone shed any light on what happened to the initial Petshop Boys Rumour.

1st I saw it was on their Wiki page months and months ago.

I think it was SR on efestivals then it dissapeared and I can't find why.

Now back again!

I've searched the forum but can find no news.

Thanks

After ME saying early last year that the crowd was getting "too middle aged" and that he wanted to appeal to a "younger, more urban crowd". It seems like a strange lineup. This is my kind of taste, well, Blur and Bruce are for sure but if Blur are the youngest, newest band on a bill then what does he expect?

Great band, worth a million earnest old hacks with their guitars

They are shit. West End Girls was good, but most of the rest is utter balls. Neil Tennant has the most pathetic excuse for a voice in history and their tunes are just the worst crap imaginable. 'It's s Sin' makes me want to kill someone in the same way Culture Club's 'Victims' did.. or perhaps Rednex 'Cotton Eyed Joe'. I could go on...

Dire!

And worst of all I can just imagine having to endure the whole things purely cause I'm waiting to see someone 80 billion times better at the same stage.

It's going to happen.

Beer.

Don't you just hate people who post negative 'they are rubbish'' type posts?!

Edited by Boris

They are shit. West End Girls was good, but most of the rest is utter balls. Neil Tennant has the most pathetic excuse for a voice in history and their tunes are just the worst crap imaginable. 'It's s Sin' makes me want to kill someone in the same way Culture Club's 'Victims' did.. or perhaps Rednex 'Cotton Eyed Joe'. I could go on...

Dire!

And worst of all I can just imagine having to endure the whole things purely cause I'm waiting to see someone 80 billion times better at the same stage.

It's going to happen.

Beer.

Don't you just hate people who post negative 'they are rubbish'' type posts?!

They were great in 2000, and if you dont like em dont watch em, f**k off somewhere else, theres plenty places to go....altho i do agree the headliners (if the PSB do play) are looking predominantly older...come to that , im old meself but Neil young and Springsteen both give me the shudders, so expect to see me in the John Peel tent with the young-uns.... now theres a crowd that know how to have fun!! :P:)