Petshop Boys

Guest Arronbury

1 - of course im playing devils advocate, thats what an opposing opinion is

2 - its no more relevent to me than your opinion, being as its simply opinion. the fact that they do it for a living makes it no more valid than mine or yours - and that goes for the negative stuff as well

3 - then what are you saying? the eavis's had heard it yes, but no more 'knew' that it was going to push them on than you know whats going to happen tommorow. the 1st was well enough recieved but hardly stratospheric reviews. and that STILL doesent explain the fratelli's position

4 - i was stating opinions as facts, and i'll lay you a penny to a pound that theres pre-records going on there - but fair enough

5 - thats sorted then - i can be shouted down (admitidly not by you) and i simply have to take it, not respond - thanks for sorting that out for me

absolutly you are, thats what forums are about, and i'll never learn, not where the PSB are concerned

Edited by pinback

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - You don't have to do that for the sake of it though! :D

So you come on the forum to proclaim your dislike for a band ad nauseum without listening to what anyone has to say about them (or even mentioning why you don't like them besides some incredibly generalised points about 'pop')? Great :P

EDIT: Oh, and I don't think anyone can explain The Fratellis. One of life's great mysteries.

good god.

and franz are headlining saturday night other stage. fact.

when the day comes that neil tenant dons a full robot costume and stands in a huge glowing pyramid on the pyramid, with a ridiculous light show and all guns blazing. i'll go and see them.

the prodigy have a drummer, guitarist, keyboard/sampler and obviously keith and maxim, i've never seen it first hand, but from what i've read/heard, pet shop boys live is the equivalant of someone coming out and pushing play on a cd.