Petshop Boys

Guest Arronbury

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Dolce

MMMMmmmm I think the Pet Shop Boys would be great. They have added to the music tapestry of the UK over the years and are still adding to it. To say they are boring is your opinion.

Just because a band is not made up of guitars and drums does not make it dull or irrelevant.

I have grown up to the Pet Shop Boys and to be fair they are not the genera of music I would normally listened to, however when West End Girls came out, we all listened to it.

They are relevant, they do deserve a slot and I would go and see them.

If it is not your cup of tea, then don't go. Simple.

Glastonbury started off as a good festival by a good guy that wanted to pay off his morgage it was a Rock Festival like all the others of the time Stonehenge Reading Donnigton The Elephant Farye Etc.

My grammar not be that good but I was brought up in the 60s-70s No Uni then unless you was lucky enough to be born into a family with money.

As far as who the F**k am I to say who plays at Glastonbury I have already answered that above Glastonbury should always be a rock festival .

If you want to listern to that garbage go down your local club where you could get stabbed raped etc.

Noel didnt make a tit of himself Oasis are a refreshing band in this Era they are one that will be remembered a lot longer than the who! oh the pet shop boys was they no one can remember they were so insigificant

Glastonbury started off as a good festival by a good guy that wanted to pay off his morgage it was a Rock Festival like all the others of the time Stonehenge Reading Donnigton The Elephant Farye Etc.

My grammar not be that good but I was brought up in the 60s-70s No Uni then unless you was lucky enough to be born into a family with money.

As far as who the F**k am I to say who plays at Glastonbury I have already answered that above Glastonbury should always be a rock festival .

If you want to listern to that garbage go down your local club where you could get stabbed raped etc.

Noel didnt make a tit of himself Oasis are a refreshing band in this Era they are one that will be remembered a lot longer than the who! oh the pet shop boys was they no one can remember they were so insigificant

We did. And raved about it. And thought it one of the best tunes we'd heard in ages

Please people will you just calm down! Does anyone have Neil Tennant on speed dial? I'm guessing he would HOOT with laughter at this thread.

They are brainy/poppy/charming/silly/socially aware/frivolous/80s/now/intelligent/arch/dated.

Or all/none of the above.

And possibly not even appearing. So, where were we?

Ive still got it and about 150 other 12" from back in the day.

I do. Reckons he's playing an acoustic set at SSW on a bench. Interested to see how that works

i'm goin to use a new internet word that i only found out the proper meaning of the other day...

get ready...

psouthern.. is... a.... TROLL!

hes sytematically disagreed with anything you's have said, no matter how big or how small, so dont worry about him.

as for daft punk, they're just djs really arent they really, like justice. pet shop boys are considered a band, bands shouldnt play there music tracks from cd and mime.

even the prodigy, with some complex, heavy electronic arrangements, manage to perform live properly.

i'm goin to use a new internet word that i only found out the proper meaning of the other day...

get ready...

hes sytematically disagreed with anything you's have said, no matter how big or how small, so dont worry about him.

as for daft punk, they're just djs really arent they really, like justice. pet shop boys are considered a band, bands shouldnt play there music tracks from cd and mime.

even the prodigy, with some complex, heavy electronic arrangements, manage to perform live properly.

4. The Pet Shop Boys, have a place at Glastonbury, as do virtually all types of music. Whether you like them or not is your own opinion. But popularity determines which bands get the highest slots, and Pet Shop Boys have been a very successful and popular band, so arguably deserve a slot on the Pyramid Stage.

they may well recognise them, but then i can avoid treading in dogshit on the pavement because i recognise it

and i havent once said old artists are shite because their old (i am very much looking forward to a select group of oldies this year). what i have said is that the rumours list seems to be overflowing with old/reunion artists. the point i was trying to make is that if the 4th headliner were to be over 40 it would make for a pretty dad rock/music festival (on the main stage at least).

if they play, im sure a few people will not only recogonise the tunes, but some may even have a good time :lol::O , and good luck to em, but i'll be somewhere else still believing that they dont deserve that slot

get ready...