How much booze you aloud to take to glasto?

Guest reas11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mates are on about bringing 16 crates, I said its a bit over the top and national express wont even let them on the coach but they wont listen haha

So are there any limits?

No limits on amount, you just cant take glass.

and the site is a huge, rugged (farm like, some would say) landscape - if you've never been before it is very easy to underestimate the sheer hugeness of it and carrying stuff to whatever campsite you chose will be a right old pain in the donkey!

if lagers your tipple then bring your own... flat carlsberg in a floppy paper cup aint nice and spills far too easily, after the first couple of tins you dont mind it being slightly warm. i bring a couple of bottles of brandy for coffees in the morning and late at night when its nippy and a twenty four tin slab for each day and just nip out to the car every couple of days to restock, saves a fortune over the week :lol: