How much booze you aloud to take to glasto?

Guest reas11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£3.70 for a pint of 3.8% lager is not reasonable by any stretch of the imagination mate.

[/quote

Have to disagree there. Fortunately I don't drink much, but when I do it's has to be cold. Didn't mind paying over the odds for slightly watered down budweiser because I found that much more refreshing than pissy Caelsberg. Some bars have Export for about 3Op extra, slight improvement, but £4 a pint is too expensive. Hope it's not gone up again this year :lol:

Nothing is worse than warm lager/cider that's meant to be cold that's been sweeting in a (hopefully) hot tent all morning!

I usually hit the numerous bars but in the current financial climate, to reduce required spending money I will be taking some, whisky, brandy a red wine box and some real ale which is usually ok first thing in the morn!

:lol:

"I made cherry drop vodka for Glasto last year - was utterly immense with coke!"

Why not just use Cherry coke? And normal vodka?

Vodka is a pure and lush drink, it has no truck with sweets, cherry drops, skittles or any other type of candy. Respect the vodka!

Vodka and tonic, with ice. And a slice of lemon.

Have to disagree there. Fortunately I don't drink much, but when I do it's has to be cold. Didn't mind paying over the odds for slightly watered down budweiser because I found that much more refreshing than pissy Caelsberg. Some bars have Export for about 3Op extra, slight improvement, but £4 a pint is too expensive. Hope it's not gone up again this year :P
Edited by staggerlee