• 25-32
    • 32-40
    • 41-50
    • 50+

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my 6th Glasto and I will be 35 when sipping Brothers Pear cider at the Jazz World this year. My other half will be 37 and will be her 5th Glasto. My dad will be on his 3rd Glasto and he will be 58.

Wow that's 130 years between us! And that's without some of my other friends who will be there! ;)

37 year old body , 17 year old mind, for what will be my 11th Big G and am possibly more excited than at any previous time ( I just have a feeling that this year is going to be a throwback, weather wise, to 93/94/95). ;)

33 OMG!!! ;) still surfing, still Dirt Boarding, Still getting my knees dirty so me!!! carry until the end!

My motto " One life, live for today, Blue Juice "

Edit: What age does matter if you still can party at Glasto and still have fun????

Edited by jamiejc

a very good thread and some interesting poitns coming out of it

i'll be 43 and i've been going since i was 26, but wish i'd been taken as a nipper

woudl like to take my son who would be 14 this time around, but very unsure about his ability to cope with it, esp a we are going wednesday for the first time!

i have vowed to myself to go until either an Eavis stops running it or i am physically incapable.. a crucial part of me lives in those hallowed fields [muddy or not!!] and looking forward to it is what keeps me going on many a dark day

159 days and counting

I'm 36, old fat man, went to a few Glastonbury's in my early 20s then had a 10 year break through circumstances, been to the last couple. I enjoy myself more now, wander around more, talk to more people and take more of it in than I used to.

The beauty of Glasto is that it's totally spread across all ages, as the poll will tell, probably because once you go, you keep going for life, unlike other more solely 'music' festivals', then you take your kids, who then also go for life and in turn take their kids :D

It's a life sentence, didn't you know?