EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people, got a question regarding putting up tents. We plan to get the 9.15 at night bus to Exit on the 7th so will prob arrive around 3am, we are camping so will we find it difficult to get into the campsite and get our tent up at that time? Would we be better to stay in a hostel for that night? Thanks for any info yous could give me.

Hey people, got a question regarding putting up tents. We plan to get the 9.15 at night bus to Exit on the 7th so will prob arrive around 3am, we are camping so will we find it difficult to get into the campsite and get our tent up at that time? Would we be better to stay in a hostel for that night? Thanks for any info yous could give me.

This is my third Exit in a row....and I cannot wait. There's a reason I keep coming back - it's my favourite festival of the summer schedule for me. The atmosphere is simply amazing. If you haven't been before, you're in for a big surprise just how good it is.

In terms of main stage - Roots have made this line-up much more interesting. But I have to say it's probably the weakest I've seen. It'll still be a good show though.

The after 2 line up is solid enough but I'm disappointed no liquid or any tech-step DJs are on the bill. There's only so much jump up DnB I can tolerate but the presence of Marky should ease it, cos that boy is just plain brilliant.

The dance stage is as solid as ever and the presence of live acts japenese popstars and etiene de crecy should make it pretty special. And of course the Herbaliser and N-Type & Hatcha on Fusion....

Regardless, this is gonna be big, nice on bruva!!

Hello

This'll be my first Exit

Me and a few mates are planning to drive from Ljubljana.

Has anyone ever rented a car out there? Will they allow us to take it all the way to Serbia/Novi Sad?

What would the train cost w/return from say Zagreb or Ljubljana? (tried looking up various sites incl bahn.de but they dont give you the price)

Can't wait..

Hi people :blink:

If someone is looking for place to stay for EXIT 09, I'm renting my 3 rooms, kitchen and bathroom in house, 10minutes to seat of Novi Sad and 2min to station whit bus that drives to Petrovaradin Fortress.

Rooms are comfortable and have everything what you need (PC, TV, air condition...) There is space for 5, 6, or 7 people

For more information and pictures send me mail on " bedov.aleksandar@gmail.com "

Alexandar

Hello

This'll be my first Exit

Me and a few mates are planning to drive from Ljubljana.

Has anyone ever rented a car out there? Will they allow us to take it all the way to Serbia/Novi Sad?

What would the train cost w/return from say Zagreb or Ljubljana? (tried looking up various sites incl bahn.de but they dont give you the price)

Can't wait..

Can anyone recomend any bars and clubs in Belgrade? We have a couple of nights there before we head to Novi Sad and we want to make the most of it. We stayed there last year and found some very good bars from just walking round but I wondered if there were any specific areas or venues that we should go to? I have heard about the floating bars on the river so i guess that would be a good place to end up?

Can anyone recomend any bars and clubs in Belgrade? We have a couple of nights there before we head to Novi Sad and we want to make the most of it. We stayed there last year and found some very good bars from just walking round but I wondered if there were any specific areas or venues that we should go to? I have heard about the floating bars on the river so i guess that would be a good place to end up?

I wouldn't bother with clubbing in Belgrade, you don't want to be destroyed before the festival. Belgrade has a good bit of tourist stuff to do if that interests you, there also seems to be pubs everywhere.

I think that street is known as 'silicone valley' - my bird wouldn't let me go :rolleyes:

Arriving into Budapest around 8pm on the 9th. Anyone have any idea how we could possibly get to Novi Sad that night other than a van which looks like it would cost around €120 each for 5 of us.

Thinking about staying in Budapest the night but would end up missing nearly all the 2nd day as well as the first doing that.

Thanks.

Arriving into Budapest around 8pm on the 9th. Anyone have any idea how we could possibly get to Novi Sad that night other than a van which looks like it would cost around €120 each for 5 of us.

Thinking about staying in Budapest the night but would end up missing nearly all the 2nd day as well as the first doing that.

Thanks.

Thanks.