EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

i reckon that company is the same as intoexit transfers as it states 11:00, Budapest centre

12:00, Budapest airport. So it appears the first pick up is in the centre then out to the airport. I'm just looking at a way to cut down the travelling time, as its going to be long enough as it is!

I think intoexit is the cheapest at £24, so i think i will end up going with them!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I asked a few questions earlier on in this thread, thank you to those who answered some of them.

Just a few more to ask if thats ok,

1) Are there mobile phone charger points on the campsite or at least electrical points so we can bring our own chargers? Added to this, will Exit, like other festivals, be impossible to text or phone each other when in the stages due to the sheer volume of people jamming the signal? Basically, there are 4 of us going and we are trying to get an idea how easy it will be to keep in touch with each other should one of us get lost.

2) I see the weather is hot! Is it fairly safe not to pack anything for bad weather conditions or is persistent rain still a fair chance?

3) My mate reckons we need hep A and hep B booster jabs (if we havent already had them). Is this right?

4) Are the lockers very secure for passports, money etc. Don't wanna carry anything round with me but dont like the idea of putting all my stuff in a locker that gets broken into.

5) The Exit website states we should phone a taxi from one of the numbers listed to get to Novi Sad from Belgrade. It states that just getting into a taxi outside the airport is not wise, unless we have money to burn. Has anybody else rang a taxi in advance? Did you phone on arrival in Belgrade or before you left UK? At the very least, can anybody tell me roughly what a taxi fare to Novi Sad should be? We tried eufest, they only do 8 seaters + and there are 4 of us.

Thanks very much

Not long to go now!!!

Hi everyone,

I asked a few questions earlier on in this thread, thank you to those who answered some of them.

Just a few more to ask if thats ok,

1) Are there mobile phone charger points on the campsite or at least electrical points so we can bring our own chargers? Added to this, will Exit, like other festivals, be impossible to text or phone each other when in the stages due to the sheer volume of people jamming the signal? Basically, there are 4 of us going and we are trying to get an idea how easy it will be to keep in touch with each other should one of us get lost.

2) I see the weather is hot! Is it fairly safe not to pack anything for bad weather conditions or is persistent rain still a fair chance?

3) My mate reckons we need hep A and hep B booster jabs (if we havent already had them). Is this right?

4) Are the lockers very secure for passports, money etc. Don't wanna carry anything round with me but dont like the idea of putting all my stuff in a locker that gets broken into.

5) The Exit website states we should phone a taxi from one of the numbers listed to get to Novi Sad from Belgrade. It states that just getting into a taxi outside the airport is not wise, unless we have money to burn. Has anybody else rang a taxi in advance? Did you phone on arrival in Belgrade or before you left UK? At the very least, can anybody tell me roughly what a taxi fare to Novi Sad should be? We tried eufest, they only do 8 seaters + and there are 4 of us.

Thanks very much

Not long to go now!!!

1) Are there mobile phone charger points on the campsite or at least electrical points so we can bring our own chargers?

gtrance - last year we got the bus from belgrade airport into belgrade centre then got a bus from belgrade to novi sad. it was easy enough and much cheaper than getting a taxi or mini bus. just have a word with the tourist info or such like in the airport and they will point you in the right direction. plus there is likely to be a whole load of people wanting to do the same thing.

camped a couple of years ago and cant really help you with your other queries..there must have been some where to charge your phone coz there was an internet cafe at the campsite so im sure you could do it there. wouldnt suggest using your phone tho..i used mine a bit last year and because its a non EU country you get shafted..£1 per text and about £2.50 per minute to talk. cant remember about lockers..i think i just carried my passport on me all the time or hid it in the tent. i think you need to take your passport to the fortress on the first night so they can give you your swipe card.

I've found a company offering an 8 seater minibus from Budapest Airport to Exit for £265 one way on Wednesday 8th July @ 11am. There are only 4 of us travelling - is anyone else interested in sharing this minibus? It'll be £33 each if we can get another 4 people. :lol:

We arrive at 10.45am but could hang around for a couple of hours if required.

If you can hang around for a couple of hours then you might as well get one of our sceduled buses at 1230hrs for £24 a head, and buy yourself untold amounts of cheap Serbian beer with the £9 you're saving.

We don't put on any documentaries, but we could probably organise a puppet show or something if people really wanted.

Derm :lol:

PS - if anyone's still looking for cheap accommodation then we're down to the last handful of rooms at our hostel by the Danube, so get your bookings in quick

Yeah man we used Eufest last year, and will again this time around!

Just dont be retarded like me and book the return coach for 9am the morning the Festival finishes haha, we got in a right state trying to find where to pick the coach up from, lugging around all our bags with absolutely no sleep what so ever...mission!

With regards to flights, have a look how much they cost from Heathrow/Gatwick etc.. because im from Bristol as well, but it worked out cheaper last year to book flights from London, and get a return coach Bristol to Gatwick.

I've looked at one-way flights from Heathrow to Belgrade, there currently £104.70, then since we're planning on going to Prague afterwards, Prague one way back to Heathrow are £99. Bargain!

Into Exit and some other companies offer a minibus service for groups of 6 or more. We've got 4 and I'd be happy to meet up with some others to share our own minibus. We arrive at Budapest airport at 1045 in the morning. IntoExit are offering it for £42 one way which I think is a bit steep to be honest, others are doing it for 30-35 euros.

The 1230 IntoExit coach picks up from city centre and airport.

you can get one there - there's a shop inside the campsite selling tents & stuff. Not sure of prices, though

From memory, there are only two trains a day, and they are both at daft times like 0600am and 2330pm. Arriving on the 6th means you should miss most of the rush, though, as they get really hectic come Tuesday/Wednesday

Sad but probably true. It is massive, and for some parts the only access is through narrow tunnels and walkways which are rammed with 30,000 people all trying to walk the other way, so it takes ages to get around.

i reckon that company is the same as intoexit transfers as it states 11:00, Budapest centre

12:00, Budapest airport. So it appears the first pick up is in the centre then out to the airport. I'm just looking at a way to cut down the travelling time, as its going to be long enough as it is!

I think intoexit is the cheapest at £24, so i think i will end up going with them!