EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it seems to be a question that keeps on popping up on here....

"Do you need a camping ticket to get on the beach?"

Just wondering again cos i recieved an update email from Exit recently that says.....

"If you haven't bought your camping ticket yet, let's get moving! This year's camping village is new and improved! Set along the serene River Danube, campers can swim, sunbathe or just chill to their hearts content. There'll be food stalls, music stage, showers, activities and is only a short walk to the festival site."

Is it essential to have a camping ticket? Or will I still be able to do most/ if not all things without one?

Cheers

I know it seems to be a question that keeps on popping up on here....

"Do you need a camping ticket to get on the beach?"

Just wondering again cos i recieved an update email from Exit recently that says.....

"If you haven't bought your camping ticket yet, let's get moving! This year's camping village is new and improved! Set along the serene River Danube, campers can swim, sunbathe or just chill to their hearts content. There'll be food stalls, music stage, showers, activities and is only a short walk to the festival site."

Is it essential to have a camping ticket? Or will I still be able to do most/ if not all things without one?

Cheers

One large room with double bed, and one smaller room with double bed, kitchen, bathroom, terace, cable TV, inernet.

Flat is located in the quiet residental area. Nearby are bus lines to Petrovaradin Fortress and downtown, exchange office, Shoppingmall, park, Danube (Strand). From flat to center of Novi Sad you need 15 minutes, and from flat to Exit(Fortress) you need 20 minutes(on foot). If you want, there can be toures trough the city, and we can take you to Fortress-Exit. You can get pictures of the flat by e-mail. Contact: antalmelita@yahoo.com

5 days are 400 euro

:P

Hi everyone,

i tried to motivate my friends to join that fantastic fest, without so much success... So i'm going to Serbia in "solo' mode, 'll be hosted by a Serbian friend, but he won't go to the fest for financial reasons... I wanted to ask you if there are people who travel by train (for now, i just read a lot of comments about plane traveling :lol: ), i'm a bit pessimistic about a boring,2 days, way ;_;

I'll take some french wine and specialities with me, so if you are on the way the 6 in germany or the 7 in autria, i would be very pleased to share it with you :D

Ciao a tutti !

Quick question,

The times for the big stages have been announced and nothing starts till around 8pm.

In previous years, what sort of time does admittance to the festival itself start each day? Is it 24hrs?

Or at 8am, everyone leaves, then it re-opens in the afternoon?

Im not sure what time it opens... 7 maybe?

You wont want to spend much time on the festival grounds before things get going anyway. Nothing going on.

Last year we spent the day times chillin at the beach party, going to the very cheap restaurants and cocktail bars in the town.

My last weekend in Bristol this week! ;)

Off to Prague on the 4th July, getting a Train to Budapest on the 8th (at like 5:30am lol), then getting the 3pm coach down to Novi Sad. Going to be an epic mission :lol:

Edited by SorD

Thanks for the reply ;)

One more question for anyone who knows,

Following the advice of one or two people on here, when we arrive at Belgrade airport, rather than get a taxi, we will get the bus to Belgrade centre and then bus to Novi Sad.

Does anyone know if this bus goes anywhere near the camp site, and if not, just how long a walk is it? I ask this after looking at a map on the Exit website which makes it look as though Novi Sad centre is some distance from the campsite.

Last year they dropped us off in the centre of town, and there happened to be a group of people who had been the year before so knew exactly where to go and we followed.

The camp site has changed this year though, so that aint going to happen.

Best bet i think, if you get dropped of in the centre of town then aim towards the Danube, when you see the bridge...cross it. That should bring us pretty close to the camp site, by looking at the map.

Then just walk sort of the oposite direction to the Fortress.

It wont be too difficult to find if we are dropped off on the centre ;)

Edited by SorD

To all Exit veterans:

What state does the place get in when it rains? Does it become a sandy mudbath or does the sun dry it up pretty quickly? I don't think I've got any space for wellies in my bag and probably won't cart them about into the festival with me anyway. I might just risk trenchfoot. xx

It depends on the amounts, if it starts to get really ugly with rain , its still not going to be a mudbath but its not going to be pretty.

I saw some pictures from glasto where people are knees deep in water , its nowhere near that here.

massive thunderstorm on saturday :unsure:

Wagwan people, good to see there's gonna be alot of Bristol representation at Exit - well I'm from Bath but my mate is a Bristolian, but yeah South West all the same!

Quick question, anyone else flying back from Budapest early on the Monday morning (13th July)?? Been looking into trains and stuff and looks like I'll miss Sunday night if I wanna catch my flight on time... and I'm well not up for doing that. So I figuired if there's anyone else in the same boat we could book a minibus/taxi, spread the costs, won't miss The Prodigy and more importantly won't miss our plane! Sucks I'll be in such a hurry but got to get back to the UK for my graduation...

Anyway line up is sick, gonna be an awesome few days I'm sure, can't wait! :)