Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

strange, you came on here a few days ago asking for recommendations, people gave you 4 or 5 suggestions, and you took none of them and went with mad men?

i watched most of season 1, and as you say, the only reason I kept watching it was on the vague hope that CH was gonna get her norks out.

watch dexter for fucks sake.

She had a few appearances in "Life" which was another series I quite enjoyed.

strange, you came on here a few days ago asking for recommendations, people gave you 4 or 5 suggestions, and you took none of them and went with mad men?

i watched most of season 1, and as you say, the only reason I kept watching it was on the vague hope that CH was gonna get her norks out.

watch dexter for fucks sake.

If you looked further up the page you'd see it wasn't me but Rhyseig who was asking for recommendations.

Anyone see Louis Therouxs America's Most Dangerous Pets last night? Funny, scary, heartwarming and very sad in parts.

Blokes hanging out with Siberian Tigers, Louis was scared shitless (and rightly so). The Chimpanzee was a fucking psycho. Would not like one of them as a pet.

Yeah I saw it, fascinating as always but quite appalling, especially the woman with all those chimps in small cages. Can't be much of a life for them!

Yeah I saw it, fascinating as always but quite appalling, especially the woman with all those chimps in small cages. Can't be much of a life for them!

And the little bear that was crashing into the sides. She didn't have much of an answer when she was asked about them living in such a small cage.

Anyone see Louis Therouxs America's Most Dangerous Pets last night? Funny, scary, heartwarming and very sad in parts.

Blokes hanging out with Siberian Tigers, Louis was scared shitless (and rightly so). The Chimpanzee was a fucking psycho. Would not like one of them as a pet.

that zoo keeper was a nutjob. why have the bear and the tiger growing up together? 'because it would be cool'. Never a truer word.

A few things started the past week or so. "Persons Unknown" looks pretty good. Seems like a cross between Lost and the Prisoner. I caught the first episode of American Horror Story last night and although all the action seemed all over the place I think it is going to turn into a good show. Now Supernatural has finished it could be a good replacement.

Life's Too Short. Hmm, it wasn't great. The only decent bit was with Liam Neeson.

I think there's only so much looks the cast can give the camera. That was perfected in The Office, but looked a little tired tonight.

Not caught that one but then again I have not caught any comedy on BBC2 since "Episodes" at the start of the year. Quite enjoyed that mind :-)

A few things started the past week or so. "Persons Unknown" looks pretty good. Seems like a cross between Lost and the Prisoner. I caught the first episode of American Horror Story last night and although all the action seemed all over the place I think it is going to turn into a good show. Now Supernatural has finished it could be a good replacement.

Yeah just watched the first episode - i like that it's all over the place, screws with your head more.

Made an attempt to watch the remake of The Prisoner. Tried it when it was shown on ITV whatever. It really is bad with Jim Someone in the lead.

yeah they've seemed to not understand the whole premise of the original. Which is the whole point of it really.

Life's Too Short is pretty average. The usual Gervais humour and the same characters again, saved slightly yet again by the celeb appearances.

I thought the funniest bit was poor old "Barry" after the credits.

Warwick Davies is too much like David Brent for my liking. That's been done before (brilliantly).