Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian Bale I would stick in the same category as Brad Pitt and George Clooney; brilliant actors, often given brilliant parts that suit them well but are every now and then given some absolute howlers which they take on against all good sense. Terminator Salvation, Troy, Batman And Robin? Totally not for these guys.

Benicio Del Toro has a cracking resume. I see he's down to be in a new Three Stooges film.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Christian Bale I would stick in the same category as Brad Pitt and George Clooney; brilliant actors, often given brilliant parts that suit them well but are every now and then given some absolute howlers which they take on against all good sense. Terminator Salvation, Troy, Batman And Robin? Totally not for these guys.

Benicio Del Toro has a cracking resume. I see he's down to be in a new Three Stooges film.

i think the problem is when they are offered the role they just imagine what it's going to be like

the script only describes so much, the entire atmosphere of the film could end up being anything...

Pitt - "i get to be Achilles? f**k YEA!"

Clooney - "i get to be batman? f**k YEA!"

Bale - "i get to be in a terminator movie? f**k YEA!"

imagine if they called YOU and offered you the part, how cool you would imagine it being in your head, i suppose they are just like everyone else.

watched District 9 tonight, f**k YEA!

that movie had everything, i expected it to be all right, a little mocumentary with some fights, i got sci fi sex on a plate

though the dude sounds like a scoueser every time he says f**k?

Edited by Purple Monkey