Films

Guest razz1e

urggggg

i read a review today that said Seven Pounds had a great dark twist at the end, i love twists, so downloaded and watched it earlier.....

i guessed the twist 10 minutes in, but assumed there was a BIGGER twist, there was not :lol:

Edited by nightcrawler13

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to see The Wrestler with the missus, we both really enjoyed it. My girlfriend mentioned it wasn't anything like she expected it to be, which I suppose is the point of a film like this, and she was glad I dragged her to see it.

So yeah, great film!

Gonna do films on Sunday evenings from now on I think - nobody is there! It's perfect!

Next up - Valkyrie.

Edited by Purple Monkey

this, i watched it and first time round was just left a bit bemused by it, but ultimately thought it was shite. Gave it another chance however and loved it, so you might want to give it another crack.

I saw doomsday last night, was getting into it at points but some parts had me laughing so much in laughter (for all the wrong reasons) that by the end i thought the film had very little substance in it. It did have linderman off heroes in it though, along with his half baked greater good philosophical mumbo jumbo lol. Honestly though, in a car chase a banged up 30 year old police car (i feel like saying cop car as considering it's set in scotland and they look nothing like police cars) can not catch up to a bentley continental gt which is brand new! other than that 6/10, watchable, but you probably wont bother watching it twice.

Interesting concept though, building a massive wall sealing in edinburgh and glasgow, actually i'll give this film 8/10 :P actually 9/10 since within 30 years they'd become pretty mutated :)

well we watched "El Orfanato" last night. I was expecting big things. And found it crushingly disappointing. A bit spooky here and there, but just a big let down TBH.

I started Frost/Nixon on saturday but fell asleep about ten minutes into the second disc. The first half was excellent, so I will hopefully catch up this afty. And I am rather keen on seeing the changeling after the bit I have read about it.

Just been to see The Wrestler with the missus, we both really enjoyed it. My girlfriend mentioned it wasn't anything like she expected it to be, which I suppose is the point of a film like this, and she was glad I dragged her to see it.

So yeah, great film!

Gonna do films on Sunday evenings from now on I think - nobody is there! It's perfect!

Next up - Valkyrie.

I loved Pineapple express. Found it hilarious.

Seeing the Wrestler on Tues, Looking forward to that.

Underworld 3 looks shit. Has not even got Kate Beckinsale in it.

Probably see Frost/Nixon on Wed maybe.

Film of the year so far, Role Models.