eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

except the germans are better at reaching and winning things, and dont bottle it on penalties (usually)

Can we not have an innovative penalty competition regardless of result that involves drinking

True about the Germans, but I believe we don't have many in our R.O.t.W. side! TSU is German descent but I'm not sure what he's like on penalties. good defender/midfielder tho.

Chazeboy> perhaps you better sign up some of those skillfull Spaniards or Brazilians after all! ;)

True about the Germans, but I believe we don't have many in our R.O.t.W. side! TSU is German descent but I'm not sure what he's like on penalties. good defender/midfielder tho.

Chazeboy> perhaps you better sign up some of those skillfull Spaniards or Brazilians after all! :P

Well as i like to lead by example, i have ordered Cider Bus cider to take to Wizard festival, next weekend - not bad 3x2L medium Scrumpy and 4x50cl glass bottles for 20 odd quid, not to shabby, but im starting off slowly, with the consumption, a very good training schedule i think

Edited by Chazeboy

Well as i like to lead by example, i have ordered Cider Bus cider to take to Wizard festival, next weekend - not bad 3x2L medium Scrumpy and 4x50cl glass bottles for 20 odd quid, not to shabby, but im starting off slowly, with the consumption, a very good training schedule i think

Yeah someone put themselves down as a keeper I'm sure.

People can put a position down if they prefer, but to be honest it'll probably end up like a playground game with big swarms of players all following the ball. Well that will be the ROW tactic anyway.

Obviously England will be using a strict 4-4-2 formation with zone defending and making use of the space between the ROW's defence and midfield.

Darren, as well as down the right hand side I was thinking you might like deploying to the cider bus. I can see that as a crucial part of your game that shouldn't be neglected. You should play to your strengths.

Chazeboy> perhaps you better sign up some of those skillfull Spaniards or Brazilians after all! :P