eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

Right players time to get registered (if you haven't done already) and make that first step toward ticket related happiness. :P

New players are always welcome, come and join us.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent off for reg forms. Hoping some kind soul will manage to register us on line but need to work out how. Running out of ideas so looks like postal again

I've a couple of offers hsc but either way I'll try to help you out on t day

Right then. Following yesterdays events in the blue half of manchester it would appear the way to win is to throw cash at something. I believe the quoted amount is 18 players at at least 30 million each. We'd best start saving hogga

But saying that Darren, Man City haven't won anything yet, moneys not everything.

I think with our team of veterans and journeyman players without a penny to rub together between us should be able to beat a few haggis munchers and Johnny foreigners in a kick about.

<sits back and waits for HSC>

But saying that Darren, Man City haven't won anything yet, moneys not everything.

I think with our team of veterans and journeyman players without a penny to rub together between us should be able to beat a few haggis munchers and Johnny foreigners in a kick about.

<sits back and waits for HSC>

Indeed very funny beating chelsea to robinho. Can't wait til they test man u's resolve for ronaldo in january. Did you see the stuff about the 130 mil bid they want to put in

Blimey Hogga & Darren> You two boys were posting very early this morning!?!

Were you up extra early for a morning run or something.

Must be worried about this match already, hey?! B)