am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawkins is notoriously bad in matters of culture.

He is essentialist, positivist and determinist. He is constantly shown the flaws in his theories to the point of it being cringe worthy, and all he ever does is say 'dunno what you're on about' in reply. The charlatan prick can f**k off as far as I'm concerned.

Culture and nature is a false dichotomy, which was a fundamental basis for Darwn's anthropologically based observations. As good as they were, his theory was fundamentally based upon what is now known as positivism, determinism and essentialism.

It's not that Darwin's observations are deemed incorrect, it's his proposition as to how everything worked that was the problem as he used the nature culture dichotmy aswell as other problemtaic theoretic tools.

Its how you to choose to use what you have learnt that baffles me. Instead of saying, I believe x,y and z.... You instead choose to hide in the shadows and wait for someone else’s opinion to rise up so you can attack it and pull it apart.