Sign in to follow this  
Guest greeneyes1980

am i the only one who hopes

Probably not. I cant stand Lewis Hamilton when alot of people cream themselves over him.

Probably not. I cant stand Lewis Hamilton when alot of people cream themselves over him.

dont be such a petty nationalist B):P

i dont wish him to lose but i wont be at wimbledon or infront of the telly screaming "come on murray" people who do that should be shot...

i hope he loses.

he is a total w*nk.

he was in my year and was a arse. never liked him never will.

I do. And he will.

I always support anyone who has ever faced Murray, Henman or Rusedski. I seldom laughed as loud as I did when Henman CHOKED big time against Goran in 2001.

Im Scottish and quite a patriotic scot at that but I dont like him at all. Im not petty enough for someone to lose though, thats kinda sad, good luck to the guy I just wont care if he wins.

I hated Tim Henman more. Bottle Merchant.

He really isnt as miserable as he looks. Apparently he has a very dry clever sense of humour which should appeal to some of the posters on here. B)B)

As a fan of Scottish sport in general, he's one of the very few chances we have of winning something these days, so I'm right behind him.

He's been on Soccer AM a couple of times and comes across as a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. He's pretty wary of the media in general - who can blame him - which may explain his sometimes morose interviews.

As a fan of Scottish sport in general, he's one of the very few chances we have of winning something these days, so I'm right behind him.

He's been on Soccer AM a couple of times and comes across as a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. He's pretty wary of the media in general - who can blame him - which may explain his sometimes morose interviews.

I want Murray to win but i'm a petty nationalist as I wanted:

Henman to lose cos he was a total bottle merchant wimp

Rusedski to lose cos he isnt englsih but wants to be

also want Hamilton to lose

sure there is more lol

think Andy murray defo comes across worse in interviews, seems a decent guy but goit one of those voices that drones on a bit that you get in posh central scotland!

Tennis? Awful game. Well singles tennis is. Doubles is better.

I do. And he will.

I always support anyone who has ever faced Murray, Henman or Rusedski. I seldom laughed as loud as I did when Henman CHOKED big time against Goran in 2001.