The Pets Thread

Lithium05

The house was too quiet since we lost Harry in July so we have adopted a dog from the local canine rescue.

Her name is Bella and she's a staffie/collie cross. We'll be bringing her to preseason/birthday camp with us next month so you can meet her then :P

img1567hv.jpg

img1565.jpg

(thanks to Wullie for fixing it after I told him how to do it wrong)

awwww she's lovely!

i want a dog :P

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't I have a pet human? It has been a dream of mine to have my own little baby human pet, that I can keep in a cage and chuck outside when it pisses me off.

Why is that against the law? Such bullshit, f*ck this country!

How about pogo? :P

Loving the teeth!!

Connie has kidney failure and isn't responding well to treatment :P

The teeth aren't so nice when they're sunk into your flesh. :P (even though that pic gives the impression he's a bit toothless).

How old is Connie?

So what's the prognosis, is there anything else to try?

She was on one tablet and special food, she's now on two tablets and special food. They can't cure it but they can treat it. She has good and bad days but at the moment her only symptoms are drinking lots of water and eating less....as it gets worse she will be physically sick and could eventually start having fits :P she's on her way to the end, that's for sure.

She was on one tablet and special food, she's now on two tablets and special food. They can't cure it but they can treat it. She has good and bad days but at the moment her only symptoms are drinking lots of water and eating less....as it gets worse she will be physically sick and could eventually start having fits :P she's on her way to the end, that's for sure.

Lets just hope it's peaceful then. :P

He'll probably have to have two insulin injections a day for the rest of his life.

It's not nice is it? :P

Is he insured? Connie isn't so her illness is costing my parents a small fortune right now. My mum says she doesn't mind because with all the pets we've had over the years Connie is the only one who's ever had to have long term and expensive treatment. Plus we wouldn't have her suffering, of course.

It's not nice is it? :P

Is he insured? Connie isn't so her illness is costing my parents a small fortune right now. My mum says she doesn't mind because with all the pets we've had over the years Connie is the only one who's ever had to have long term and expensive treatment. Plus we wouldn't have her suffering, of course.

No it's not.

He isn't insured so we will find out this evening how much it's going to cost, when we go and pick him up from the vets and have our training on how to inject him.

Milo's been watching Animal Park, the Longleat thing this afternoon, he nearly fell over when he saw the giraffes for the first time :P

He didn't have a clue what to make of the hippos & couldn't tear himself away from the gorilla.

Mind you this is the cat who will sit glued to the weather forecast!! :P :P

Milo's been watching Animal Park, the Longleat thing this afternoon, he nearly fell over when he saw the giraffes for the first time :P

He didn't have a clue what to make of the hippos & couldn't tear himself away from the gorilla.

Mind you this is the cat who will sit glued to the weather forecast!! :P :P

Cleo used to love both Mario and Zelda when I played them when I lived at home. She sometimes watches snooker with my dad and she too likes nature programs, particularly ones about big cats.