Sign in to follow this  
morph100

Ground coffee

Prob a silly question but anyone know anywhere to buy ground coffee on site? Got one of those aeropress things and everyone loves it meaning I've gone though half a pack of coffee already....

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Prob a silly question but anyone know anywhere to buy ground coffee on site? Got one of those aeropress things and everyone loves it meaning I've gone though half a pack of coffee already....

There used to be a mini supermarket, though for the life of me I have no recollection of where it is.  Its bloody expensive in there though.

Just now, windy_miller said:

There used to be a mini supermarket, though for the life of me I have no recollection of where it is.  Its bloody expensive in there though.

I believe if used to be just off pennards / near Arcadia but I can't recall it being there last year 

Think I will just ask the coffee stalls see if any are feeling nice 

On 8/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I heard he was fired from Costa for poor hygiene. 

I heard that it was because he asked a group of customers 'whose for coffee'? But said so rapidly, so that it had another meaning. 

I'll get my coat - so make that a coffee to go will you, you civet cat you. I don't want to have to suck those beans out of your arse again, and chew them in to a workable paste with my few remaining teeth. I simply don't have time for that.