Registration

MinnieMinx

Hey,

my daughter gotg through to the booking page but it said reg's were wrong, her numbers all good.  I've checkwed and rechecked mine, it doesn't say it's expired but I'm puzzled.  Probably need a wee bit of help.

Apologies if this is in wrong place!

Was the postcode for each registration entered exactly as they were when you registered? I've heard of people forgetting to add a space when there was one or adding one when there wasn't and it didn't recognise them. 

12 minutes ago, kingjamma said:

Was the postcode for each registration entered exactly as they were when you registered? I've heard of people forgetting to add a space when there was one or adding one when there wasn't and it didn't recognise them. 

I didn't know post codes had to have a space,useful tip for Sunday!

1 minute ago, Alvarhanso said:

I didn't know post codes had to have a space,useful tip for Sunday!

What I meant was, if you didn't put a space in your postcode when you registered, then don't put a space when you fill in the postcode on the booking page. 

If you did put a space when registering, then make sure you add a space when you fill in the postcode on the booking page. 

In past years I've heard people had problems and it was as simple a fix as this. 

Well that sounds more scary.  Ive been registered since 2013, my daughter also.  She and my son in law re-registered, so she got on booking page and it said there was a problem with the registrations.

I just got a bad feeling it's mine, I re-requested my registration number and it just gave me my reg. no. and postcode. It didn't show my pic, is that normal?

Gawd, I feel sick.